AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
There is no need but for me its good as religion makes me feel good, strong and a good person and without religion I may not be a good person but this does not apply to everyone

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
No there are atheist who are nice and you can find a religious person who is bad and a very good pretender.

You are very correct about that because I have a friend who is an atheist and he is in Holland that I actually enjoy his company and discussion all the time.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I don't think so. It is a misnomer that being religious is always good. There are some false prophets out there that they do not do what they preach.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
If you are a true believer, religion can help you to be a better person. But I have also seen a lot of bad people who claim that they are believer of some religions.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Religion is all, without religion human are nothing. Just think, one religion starts in one corner of the world while other started from other corner. No Aeroplane no internet undiscovered land and the teaching is almost same. Heaven and Hell, saint and evil. Do right, support people, think about others. There is world after this world and we have to give answers of questions.So it's better to accept the reality and facts. For your own benefit for your own eternal life.
Religion is not saying to jump in river, or not to eat food and don't drink juices. But religion is saying to support the poor, to help Mankind to be cooperative with others. Remain neat and clean do your job with honesty.

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Some people are being put in check by their religion. I know that some people would have been literal monsters if they were not religious.

Back