Never hesitate to apply strict rules in your business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
You need to be firm when you manage a business. This way people respect you and believe you are not an easy owner to be bullied by customers and competitors. The bully there will be if you have a soft heart easy to negotiate with a discount despite the price fixed. What will happen to your business? Despite you having workers to entertain the customers but because you are known to be a man of soft heart, then the workers would approach you and tell you about the request of the customers for some percent discount. If things like this happen successively, your business will turn bankrupt. You need to be strict with your rules. There is no harm to being called strict than being called soft. Profit is the answer.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like arrogance, but I prefer to be kind. However, I have to think that, if I had a company, I should still think about defending my interests and not allow anyone to choke me!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I don't like arrogance, but I prefer to be kind. However, I have to think that, if I had a company, I should still think about defending my interests and not allow anyone to choke me!
That is true, never allow people in the community despite they bring money to your business to choke you with their requests or demands. As a business owner, you must be a man of respect and integrity because of your rules.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if I as you know, am not an business owner, however when I had a reaction towards those who have "crushed" me for years, unfortunately now you know what happened!

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
Nowadays there exists a very stiff competition in the business world. Therefore customers are obliged to choose from where they want to shop from for instance. Consequently when you apply very strictly rules on the business you will be left with no customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
Especially during the early stage of your business, it would be best to set all the rules you need so your customers would get used to it on time .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Nowadays there exists a very stiff competition in the business world. Therefore customers are obliged to choose from where they want to shop from for instance. Consequently when you apply very strictly rules on the business you will be left with no customers.
The feeling is bad when there are people who like to crash you down but never allow them to br successful in their bad plans. Business is business that must be respected no matter how big or small. Just bring it on the things that make you become somebody.

Back