New 🚩 New contest on TopGold Forum

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Hello,
There is a new contest on Top Gold that I would share with users and that I have participated hoping earn a prize.
They have partner site called Wabli, you need a browser wallet like brave wallet to claim an account there, or even it works with metamask or trust wallet or bitget wallet if you have one.
It is required to make a deposit in crypto to enter in their draw.
They have also social media based task where when join each network then 10 points on the contest.
You could promote the contest on other forums to win a prize by promoting their competition.
You need also to join their forum and post proof.
There is a member called @Augusta that participates on this event before me and get paid could share his experience here:

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hello,
There is a new contest on Top Gold that I would share with users and that I have participated hoping earn a prize.
They have partner site called Wabli, you need a browser wallet like brave wallet to claim an account there, or even it works with metamask or trust wallet or bitget wallet if you have one. [...]
There is a member called @Augusta that participates on this event before me and get paid could share his experience here:
Thank you, @saussen5765 for posting about our crypto contest.
Basically, there are 8 tasks where you have to get points for different actions to win the $330 big prizes ($150, $100, $50, $20, $10) Also after each task we do a lucky draw and offer $10 to a lucky member that completed the task!

You can read more about it here:
https://topgold.forum/topic/391379-crypto-earning-contest-410-in-prizes

I think that I would join this forum later today. I have heard about the forum for a long time now. It is not paid to post though.
You should and then enroll in the contest :)

I've just sent the payments to the winners for tasks 3 & 4 lucky draws!

tgf__task_3_4_payments.png

Back