Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi there lovely people.

Just joined, not very good on forums, but like to chat so bit the bullet as they say and came to join you all.

Any help gratefully received, will needs lots.

Thanks for reading
Post automatically merged:

Can you answer questions for me please.
1) if I go and put a reply on a discussion how do I find out if someone has replied to it so i can reply back?

the same if i start a discussion, do I get told if anyone writes after me, or do I just need to keep checking back to see.

2) I am confused how these work, want to get writing as I am a chatterbox but don't really know how.

I thought someone may have posted on my greetings to welcome me in and give me some help that I asked for, but sadly not.

Did read the email that was sent to me, which was clear, but wanted some layman help from a fellow forum member as well to help guide me.

Anyone out there want to travel by my side for a short while and keep me on the right track?

Thanking you so much, want to get this right

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Hi? Welcome to RIF, nice meeting you here. About question 1, if got no reply, never mind, we will get paid with or without someone to react. Just reply a post and if there are replies, that's the time to reply. For a reply, the word count is 30 and for writing a post thread, the word count is 60.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for replying.

How do I know if anyone has answered something I have written, and also if I write a rely on someone's discussion how do I find out if they or someone esle has reply on that thread.

So sorry f I am sounding thick, not been on a forum like this one before

Thanking you

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Thank you for replying.

How do I know if anyone has answered something I have written, and also if I write a rely on someone's discussion how do I find out if they or someone esle has reply on that thread.

So sorry f I am sounding thick, not been on a forum like this one before

Thanking you
You will be informed by RIF someone replied to your post or has answered back to your replies. Click the top left and click the word Form choose which one you will want a new forum or answered forums. This is also my first-time to join a forum hehehe. I was also so confused before, later you will get sed to it. Good luck.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will be informed by RIF someone replied to your post or has answered back to your replies. Click the top left and click the word Form choose which one you will want a new forum or answered forums. This is also my first-time to join a forum hehehe. I was also so confused before, later you will get sed to it. Good luck.
Hello there,
Thank you so much for replying
how are you finding it on here? Are you finding your feet?
It still looks so confusing and I am really worried that I will mess up.
How long have you been here?
Need all the luck I can get.
Hope your day is going well

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Hello there,
Thank you so much for replying
how are you finding it on here? Are you finding your feet?
It still looks so confusing and I am really worried that I will mess up.
How long have you been here?
Need all the luck I can get.
Hope your day is going well
I joined here September 2022

Back