Niche Domains

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
If you want to buy a domain for a blog, you can buy a dot blog domain, in case you want to launch a forum, you can buy dot forum domains. If you plan to create an online store, you can buy dot store domains. These domains are basically niche domains (specific for certain niches). These domains can help the audience identify the niche of the website and be beneficial in getting targeted traffic.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
This is interesting and I never knew this. I was always under the impression that anything other than just the extension such as .com or .net or even .co.uk and the likes were the better option but I had no clue that having something dot forum or dot blog would help you more with getting targeted traffic. This is something I will keep in mind! Thank you for sharing!

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
When looking at domain names impact on SEO, niche domains are good if it corresponds with some keywords. I observed that crypto dot forum or Bitcoin dot forum will get a good SEO ranking due to its search volume but they're expensive.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
When looking at domain names impact on SEO, niche domains are good if it corresponds with some keywords. I observed that crypto dot forum or Bitcoin dot forum will get a good SEO ranking due to its search volume but they're expensive.
Domain extension has nothing to do with SEO, you don't get privilege from Google just because you have used certain domains. However, there are exceptions for domains like gov and edu.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I never knew about this. I wonder why people do not make use of this because most blogs or forums or even online stores i've visited always make use of the domain "dot com"

Back