Nigeria currency swap is shrinking the micro economy

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Central bank of Nigeria have put everybody incstatecof confusion and dilemma. Millions of people are stranded at the banks because they can not be able to have the new notes. Since last three months, the apec bank introduced new naira, and stated that all old notes should be return before 31 Jan 2023. Many people failed to return the cold currency and CBN have to shifted it to 10 days from yesterday. Still it is not helping matters

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
I feel the government is making things pretty difficult just to frustrate the up coming election. They have even limited how people make transfer currently. The price of fuel is also not helping matters as well.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel the government is making things pretty difficult just to frustrate the up coming election. They have even limited how people make transfer currently. The price of fuel is also not helping matters as well.
Sometimes, I find it difficult to believe how degenerated to this level of notoriety and criminality

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
The banks are not ready to dispense the new note. They claimed that Central Bank has not given them enough of the new note. We don't know who to believe now.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The banks are not ready to dispense the new note. They claimed that Central Bank has not given them enough of the new note. We don't know who to believe now.
Only God can save the poor from this country, they only make policies that affects only the poor
Meanwhile who can help me out, I can't access the homepage of RIF since this afternoon, I can't even create a thread.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Only God can save the poor from this country, they only make policies that affects only the poor
Meanwhile who can help me out, I can't access the homepage of RIF since this afternoon, I can't even create a thread.
I can't make a thread too. I can't open the forum sections. What is happening?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
When person remain alone he thinks that all this happening with him or these things are happening only in his country but one of the most important benefit of PTP sites as you remain keep inform what is happening in other countries. Here almost similar condition we are very tense, petrol prices increases many times, there is no gas supply in winter.

Back