No matter how much you try, someone's child would never be your child.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
I have been forced to make this conclusion because a neighbour of mine that is generally very nice had to take her sister's daughter to take care of because the sister just passed on. The little girl is the same age range with her own daughter.

Honestly, she has been trying to take care of this her niece. But I just discovered that she started shouting much more these days. And these shouts are always directed to this her niece staying with her. She can tolerate the excesses of her own daughter who is the same age but struggles to tolerate that of her niece.

Can you actually take care of someone's child absolutely very well till the point that people can't tell that you are not the real parent?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You are right sometimes these things are done unconsciously but then you don't know you are even doing the right thing to the child as you are even molding the child better than yours.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
I just hope that I don't get to ever mistreat someone's child. I would rather not take someone's child than take the child and mistreat him or her.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
If I made a promise that I would take care of someone's child, I would treat him/her as my own. This is a commitment. If you think you cannot do it, find someone else to take care of the child. Don't mistreat him/her.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's true!!I have seen it myself. My mother expired when I was 4 years old, and my elder brother was 6 years old. My father remarried just for us, hoping that this stepmother of ours would take care of us. She did, but when she had her own sons, she started discriminating. All of our neighbors and relatives used to tell her, but she was never able to accept us like their own kids.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I would always sit down and ask myself if I would be able to do something before I venture into it. I won't get someone's child if I am sure I can't be patient enough to handle him or her like mine.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have been forced to make this conclusion because a neighbour of mine that is generally very nice had to take her sister's daughter to take care of because the sister just passed on. The little girl is the same age range with her own daughter.

Honestly, she has been trying to take care of this her niece. But I just discovered that she started shouting much more these days. And these shouts are always directed to this her niece staying with her. She can tolerate the excesses of her own daughter who is the same age but struggles to tolerate that of her niece.

Can you actually take care of someone's child absolutely very well till the point that people can't tell that you are not the real parent?
I think this depends on the circumstance I find myself in. I’m really caring and my man has child, to be very honest, I take care of them to the point that they will want to start living with me

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
Having a child of your own is a big responsibility, and even more so if the child is not biologically yours. It is important to be prepared to embrace an adopted child as your own and treat them with love and care. If someone is unable to do so, they should find a loving and wholehearted caregiver for the child.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Having a child of your own is a big responsibility, and even more so if the child is not biologically yours. It is important to be prepared to embrace an adopted child as your own and treat them with love and care. If someone is unable to do so, they should find a loving and wholehearted caregiver for the child.
I agree that adopting a child is a big responsibility. If we are planning to do so, we need to accept this.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think this depends on the circumstance I find myself in. I’m really caring and my man has child, to be very honest, I take care of them to the point that they will want to start living with me
That's how it should be. You just have to raise them. like your own. Just show them love snd care and that's it

Back