Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I am struggling to sort out what potential contests we could offer next month. As most of you are already aware, we were doing posting contests and referral contests. However, I would like to know if any of you have seen or heard of any other contests that we could potentially offer here on RIF?

Please reply and let me know what ideas you guys may have.

Thanks.

- Devin

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Currently I think the referral contest is viable right now,the top posting of quality content is also viable,anything that appreciates members is welcome.Plus emphasis for people to get to know each other genuinely.That is all of us to pledge to give this forum our very best.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I think you should implement random org in contest like for example there is top 3 months posters and there is also one random winner from the 20 first place that wins something into the contest means from 4th to 20th place a random participant wins a prize and use random org to select the winner.Even for referring or anything like this.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I have lots of things in my mind regarding the contests:

1. Thread of the week award: That will motivate members to write some good threads.

2. You can have a monthly quiz/Puzzle to be started as a thread and answers from the members to be asked via email.

3. You can ask for an ebook. A thread can be started for registration and only registered members to be asked to participate in the contest. Ask members to write the chapters as per specified number of words. Beginning and the end of the book can be asked to write by some good writer or an admin himself.

4. Then you can ask for "word " based post. You can give a word and one has to include that word in the tittle and write about it.

5. Then there can be a group discussion.

Back