Contest November Contest Info! $250 worth of Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
coollogo_com-3864472.png

The Contest has Ended!
WINNERS:

1. @Ginger
2. @Starmix
3. @Sanjee

Prizes:

4 pc Queen Sized Bed Set
(Valued at $88)
Bed Set.png

SUPER PRIZE​
Black Smart Watch & Fitness Tracker
(Valued at $125)
Smart Watch.png
SUPER PRIZE​
Thanksgiving Flannel Blanket
(Valued at $27)
Thanksgiving Blanket.png

SUPER PRIZE​
RIF Cash Handout Prizes
(Valued at $10)
RIF Cash.png

Overview:
For the month of November, notorious for Thanksgiving, I have decided to do our contests just a tad differently. I want this to be something that matches up with the Holiday itself while offering amazing prizes that will encourage both new and old members to participate on our website.

Contest Details:
This contest will involve a new forum currency called Feathers feather.png. Feathers can be earned in various ways, we will get into this shortly. The top three individuals with the most feathers will win one of our super prizes that will be shipped for free anywhere in the world. The user with the most feathers will choose one of the three super prizes first, the second user with the most feathers will be able to choose one of two remaining super prizes, and the third user with the most feathers will receive the last remaining super prize.

Earnings Table:

1667246420097.png

RIF Cash Prize Information:

The $10 RIF Cash prize shown above in the prize list will be randomly given in different increments (totaling up to the $10 amount) for various reasons throughout the month of November by an administrator. RIF Cash will be given to members who actively and positively participate across the forums.

Questions?:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this month's contest, please feel free to respond to this thread and let me know. I'll answer as soon as I am able to do so. :)

Thank you all in advance for your participation. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

CLICK HERE TO HEAD OVER TO THE TASK PAGE

Last edited by a moderator:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Okay I do not know the admin that well and the technical team but I must say you guys are a 🤩🤩💥💥.

I believe that this forum is just gonna be out of this world.I am so much expectant for so much greatness that this forum will bring on the market there.

I just can't avoid to associate to such a BLUEPRINT.👏👏

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Let's get it rolling 🕺
Post automatically merged:

Let's get it rolling 🕺. I wait to see the winners of the contest. Good luck to everyone.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
@Devin I have a suggestion about changing a little about system of lottery and hope to win something in November contest.
This is my calculation:
The jackpot is increment 0,025 $ per ticket.
Then there is 9 numbers two bonus number and 7 main numbers.
By this way if jackpot is 9 $ then 1 $ to each bonus number.
If there is 100 tickets then 0,09 $ credited to each winner participant.
By this way even if you pick one winner number you won such prize in lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back