Now the market of sanitizers has gone down.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.024
In my country, the price of sanitizers has reduced and even that of face masks too. Theres no more hoarding of them by seller. in fact people hardly talks about them now

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.200
I think some businesses comes with time. The sanitizer selling business boomed in the COVID-19 period. The product was selling at a very high profit and now the business seems to have been died a natural death.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I remember how during the covid time people sold sanitisers at double prices. There was a shortage of sanitisers here at that time and people were dying to buy them now that covid is not there their market has gone down and there are plenty of companies making but not experiencing good sales.
That's true, but they can still find other things to do apart from sanitizers, but places like hospitals and health centers may still be in need of sanitizers since some of them use it even before the covid period.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.980
In Croatia they opened old factory to produce more sanitizires. It was closed few months before corona came in country and they get back all workers to produce everything for cleaning.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.290
I could remember when this thing was the hottest selling commodity in the world. That's how business cycle works. I believe this product made some people millionaires at the time for those that grabbed the opportunity.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I remember how during the covid time people sold sanitisers at double prices. There was a shortage of sanitisers here at that time and people were dying to buy them now that covid is not there their market has gone down and there are plenty of companies making but not experiencing good sales.

This is how every health products have been affected which were in a very much higher sales during the time of pandemic of corona virus.

Back