Number of Ads Per Page

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
How many ads do you think are ok to be used on your website? In my opinion and experience, 3-5 ad units per page is ok. These ads will not interfere with the content and user experience. However, you should absolutely avoid using intrusive ads like pop up and pop-under.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
It depends also on site structure. If you have more sidebars and footer you can add more ads. Average site have 3 ads - top banner, content and in siderbar or footer. Faucets have much more.
If site want keep it profitable sometimes must have pop ads. Pop ads are paid more.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
It depends also on site structure. If you have more sidebars and footer you can add more ads. Average site have 3 ads - top banner, content and in siderbar or footer. Faucets have much more.
If site want keep it profitable sometimes must have pop ads. Pop ads are paid more.
Do you realize when you have pop up ads, your visitors will no longer visit your wesbites, even if they visit, they will immediately leave your site once it starts showing pop ups.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I think three ads per page views is enough for my websites. However this can bring excellent results as the airtime that is availed to the page also supports the outcome.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
How many ads do you think are ok to be used on your website? In my opinion and experience, 3-5 ad units per page is ok. These ads will not interfere with the content and user experience. However, you should absolutely avoid using intrusive ads like pop up and pop-under.
I think that no more than 5 ads should be per page. Ads should not interfere with the content, as you mention, because it is very annoying for the visitor.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Do you realize when you have pop up ads, your visitors will no longer visit your wesbites, even if they visit, they will immediately leave your site once it starts showing pop ups.
Depends what do you offer. If you offer good reward they will stay. Even this forum had pop up some time and people didn't leave it right away and never come back..

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Depends what do you offer. If you offer good reward they will stay. Even this forum had pop up some time and people didn't leave it right away and never come back..
Pop up ads on paid to post sites, faucets, even PTC sites might work because these sites receive visitors whop want to make money, thewrefore, they will tolerate pop up ads.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
This must not exceeds more than 3 ads per single page application because this is something ridicilous having 7 ads in the same page that slows the process for the navigation and bad browser experience.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
It depends on your website structure. There are many positions to place ads. Generally, head, footer and side banners are important. You can also add floating ads or text ads if you want.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
The only users that did not leave this website are the registered ones, because they know that they are making money from the forum already. So if I am a visitor and there is pop ads, I will leave the website and not come back.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
It depends on the type of ads which are being shown. Google adsense and pop-up ads are very intrusive, and users find it difficult to use the website. In contrast banner ads are not very intrusive, so the webmaster can easily show 6-8 ads per page or more. if he is making some money.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
No specific page is required per your website. Everything depends upon your settings on the number of columns you wish to set up on your own web site. The purpose and mission of your site matter a lot while setting up your page.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
It doesn't need to exceed 15 text ads per page if they are only text or 5 text ads per page if you are text labelled by description this is to resume everything.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Whenever I have played ads on my site through any service like Google Adsense I have always had between 3 and 5 ads per page. I feel this is just enough and it doesn't interfere with the site and doesn't make it too much or cause users to feel like ads are ruining their browsing experience. Any more than that and I think we may run into issues.

Back