October 17th Update Information
Cash (Formerly RIF Points)
Quick Info:

• Formerly RIF Points, now labeled as Cash
  • Incentive Amounts have changed
  • Cashout rewards have remained the same
  • Daily earning limit
Detailed Info:
Our former currency system was labeled as RIF Points and had a minimum cash-out amount of 5,000 ($5.00). However, we have remodeled our entire currency system to make sure Referral Index Forum can continue to prosper and grow, while also promoting an easier-to-understand currency system. We named our currency Cash because it's widely used to describe money worldwide. With this being said, you are now being awarded literal USD Cash instead of RIF Points. We still require a $5.00 minimum cash-out amount before you are eligible to move your balance from your Referral Index Forum account to your banking institute (currently: PayPal, BTC, and/or Amazon.com e-Gift cards), there are no exceptions. To maintain a healthy a prospering forum, we have implemented a daily earnings amount of $1.05 ($1.00 from writing across the forum, and $0.05 for your daily sign-on bonus). Our posting incentive amounts have changed from the previous system, to review all current payouts per post/thread please go to https://referralindexforum.com/help/rifpoints/ .

Addons Updated
Quick Info:

• Updated Addons to the newest version
Detailed Info:
To maintain a high level of security and maintenance needs, we have updated all of our addons (aka plugins and/or extensions) to the latest addon versions available.

Advertisements
Quick Info:

• Google Adsense has been enabled again
  • Fraud Detection has been set into place
Detailed Info:
Our Google Adsense account suspension has been lifted and our account status has been returned to default with no restrictions. With this being said, we have worked on implementing a fraud detection system for guests who decide to fraudulently click on advertisements over and over. Our fraud detection system will only allow a user to click an advertisement a maximum of one time in a 12-hour period, this system will also alert our administration team to members who try to abuse the system and click ads multiple times. If you are caught trying to spam click an advertisement, you will be banned immediately from all forum services with no chance of return. Referral Index Forum needs advertisement revenue to pay our members, therefore, this is a necessary precaution we have to take. *Notice: Please only click an advertisement if you are interested in what is being shown. Do not spam click advertisements in hope of generating revenue for the website, this will only cause us to have monetization issues again*

Referrals
Quick Info:

• Referral Incentives are temporarily disabled
Detailed Info:
Due to an addon-related issue that we cannot resolve without the assistance of the addon's customer support team, we have temporarily removed all referral incentives. Unfortunately, we did not want to remove these incentives, but in order to open the website per the 24-hour maintenance timeframe, we have had to disable referral incentives. As soon as we are able to find a fix to the system, we will implement it and update you guys.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
@Devin I think pay is greater nowadays what I was thinking on 18 October that pay will reduce to 15 posts everyday or even 10 posts everyday so it was opposite of my estimations (1,05 $ per day).

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Thanks Mr Adm for the heads up. I really appreciate the forum. Long live Rif.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for this though. But again when will this new rewarding system be implemented?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks Mr Adm for the heads up. I really appreciate the forum. Long live Rif.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for this though. But again when will this new rewarding system be implemented?
This has already been implemented. This was implemented during the 24 hour maintenance period we had on the 16th :)

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Nice one and i must say well done, though there are some things am not all that clear on. You made mentioned of the daily limit being a dollar, does this mean we can. Comment and create threads as much as we want per day but once we hit a dollar, we stop getting points for that day automatically?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nice one and i must say well done, though there are some things am not all that clear on. You made mentioned of the daily limit being a dollar, does this mean we can. Comment and create threads as much as we want per day but once we hit a dollar, we stop getting points for that day automatically?
Yes, exactly. You can post as much as you would like in a day, but once you reach the limit of $1.05 you will not be able to earn anymore for the day.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
By mere looking at the update, we could see that it is for our own good. site maintenance needed to be dynamic and cost effective. Thank Scooty for identifying with the admin and join the partnership.

Back