Old paid to post forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, one of the major reasons I don't like visiting the forum most of the time is because of its look. It looks a bit old in my own opinion compared to newer forums. It is not as user-friendly as RIF and others.
Exactly. It's a bit old and sometimes you lose interest in the activity. In this sense, I like BeerMoney the most. Everything there is clear and has a modern look

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yeah,I have gotten a lot of positive reviews from so many people about the platform. I am also a member but I am not so much active.
I am active on the website and post daily and they are quick with their payments and always doing something to keep users interested in the website

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly. It's a bit old and sometimes you lose interest in the activity. In this sense, I like BeerMoney the most. Everything there is clear and has a modern look
Probably, BMF is one of my most favourite paid forums. It has been long I visited there but I will do that soon.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Because I'm new to PTP since about a month ago, so I don't know about the oldest PTP sites. But it seems that Mylot has been around for a long time, because I was also a member there since a month ago, and there are members who have been active in mylot for dozens of years.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been posting very less on the website because of my other commitments but I always log in the website daily and post whenever it's possible
Okay, their pay rate used to be the best but at the moment I think it has reduced.I also have a lot of other engagements that's why I took a little break from the website.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Okay, their pay rate used to be the best but at the moment I think it has reduced.I also have a lot of other engagements that's why I took a little break from the website.
Yes they have reduced the pay rates to how it was years ago and the reason they have lesser activity now

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some people might think that forumcoin is the oldest paid to post forum. No that is not true. There are some paid to post forum that came before forumcoin and they paid there members but the problem is that they did not last for long.

There are lots of them but the one that I remember and I was a member but never got paid from it is cpahero. At first forum was paying but it has stopped paying

Why do you think some successful PTP forum stopped paying?
It may not be the oldest but I think it is the oldest forum that has been existing for long now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Forum coin is the oldest paying forum and this is most important and this is why I still like this website a lot and even try to find referrals for it

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I'm not sure which PTP forum website is the oldest. However, I have been a member of Mylot and Forum Coin for many years, but I have been inactive on both websites for some time.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It may not be the oldest but I think it is the oldest forum that has been existing for long now.
It is not the oldest forum but the oldest forum that still exist and still paying. Because cpahero still exist but it is no more paying. Beermoneyforum is also old but not as old as forumcoin

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I believe Paid to post forums are just like any other businesses that can fail at any time. I believe they are prone to risks which can be financial too.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
A good forum is one that doesn't change the rules too much. This is not a good sign. Forums like Beer Money that have fixed rules are successful. ForumCoin is also an old and good forum. Of course, I hope they change the appearance of the forum a little
Yeah, one of the major reasons I don't like visiting the forum most of the time is because of its look. It looks a bit old in my own opinion compared to newer forums. It is not as user-friendly as RIF and others.
In the case of FC, the change of the look is not that easy, until I know. That kind of platform faces periodically updates: losing one of them means the impossibility to get further updates. This happened to one of my bosses, when I was a moderator on Italian forums based on PHPBB like FC: he lost one update, so he couldn't change the appearance of his forum any more (he tried, in any way, but the consequence was the disappearing of his forum from the web).

Back