Old Television Shows

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is funny me and my boyfriend are watching the television series Mike & y and some of the people in it started their careers off in Cosby show the guy that plays Carl Mike’s partner was on Cosby show and another thing the lady that played Carl’s grandma is not that old she just wears the grey wig. Are there any old television shows you like to still watch that are not airing on television that you can stream or watch on dvd?

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I watch Star Trek: The Next Generation a LOT. I can find episodes of it streaming for free on lots of platforms (like Pluto) and all of the Star Trek series are on Paramount+. I will often fall asleep while watching episodes at night. Even my youngest son knows all of the main characters now.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I watch Star Trek: The Next Generation a LOT. I can find episodes of it streaming for free on lots of platforms (like Pluto) and all of the Star Trek series are on Paramount+. I will often fall asleep while watching episodes at night. Even my youngest son knows all of the main characters now.
My boyfriend likes that show I do not like it. One I like is all in the family.

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ah, yes! I grew up with that one. I'd usually see it on TV during the day when I was home sick from school. It was on after the Today show along with "The Jeffersons", and before the game shows started.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ah, yes! I grew up with that one. I'd usually see it on TV during the day when I was home sick from school. It was on after the Today show along with "The Jeffersons", and before the game shows started
Post automatically merged:

Jefferson’s another good show we watch all in the family every night we have a channel that shows it every day.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some old television show in my country that I always feel like watching again even after watching for a long time because of the comedy scene present in them

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
The old Television shows were very interesting and having all capabilities to grasp one attention, we had on that time Air wolf, Lucy, and so many others. We were enjoying with these t.v shows too much.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some old television show in my country that I always feel like watching again even after watching for a long time because of the comedy scene present in them
Me and my boyfriend like to watch some shows over again even if we have already seen them. Right now we are watching the show married with children.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
We were the first ones in our Society to get a TV. Kids from the neighbourhood came to watch.

The Series I remember watching was "If it's Tuesday it must be Belgium" There was a Hindi series "Nukkad" I also remember watching Lucille Ball, Yes Minister and a few others.

Back