AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
That's why we need to choose the person wisely as many times the looks are deceiving and we need to give ourselves more time in choosing the right partner.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There was actually a content that I saw on Facebook two days ago which states that you don't really know how someone is damaged until you try to love them and I believe that's true.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Well, I don't believe in love.
In the reality in this world there is no think called love. I would like marry to this person for the following reasons: His father is working on municipality so I got easily things going there, his father has a factory, he has a farm and earning a lot of money. Even this person is someone how drink everyday and then love becomes this what men has in his pocket money so this is the factor regardless he is drinking or not, he is someone how could for example be violent with his partner, and for women the men could marry a women for pratically same reasons like some position for her father or this women could help him for example to do such staff in life. Love is abreviation what the other partner has money.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I doubt if love exists but interest. We fall into love simply to enjoy and exploit the other person. Lost is not real but scam. If you don't have money and means, you will be disregard and cajoled but when you are rich, everybody will fall for you.

Back