ONE MONTH CHALLENGE COMPETITION ON RIF.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hello guys, I hope you all have been doing awesome. We have some exciting competitions brought to you by INUNGE RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY. The idea behind this is to bring more liquidity to the RIF community and above all just have fun. At the end of the competition, the lucky winner will be awarded $30 that will be used for whatever small online expenses for your business especially.

The rules are that we get to spend at least $1 a week on buying from RIF or selling on RIF and post the proof of the transaction that's it you are automatically a potential winner. At the end of the month send a simple pitch on what you will use the $30 for. If approved you will be sent a link where it will be posted on Facebook. The one with the most engagements and viable Pitch reviewed by experts gets the PRIZE.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Is this approved by RIF management? Or, this is your personal initiative? Who are the experts to view what? It is a little bit confusing. Do you mean Facebook affiliated with RIF?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Is this approved by RIF management? Or, this is your personal initiative? Who are the experts to view what? It is a little bit confusing. Do you mean Facebook affiliated with RIF?
This is sort of like a giveaway to those whom this is their cap of tea for luck of a better term.This means you get to conduct some activites through this forum with a minimum of $1 worth of RIF cash per week.This will ran for a month and the winner will be given a $30 prize money by month end.What will qualify the winner is the pitch egagement on the online venture they will propose.But not only the engagement rather the pitch must be VIABLE and TECHNICAL as well.

This is in no way affilliated to RIF company but rather funded by INUNGE RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I think this is an amazing opportunity for the interested people to get extra money for the online upkeep. I however wish all the contestants good luck with the competition.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think this is an amazing opportunity for the interested people to get extra money for the online upkeep. I however wish all the contestants good luck with the competition.
Thank you for that,i mean the little we get to do goes a long way.the idea behind this is for me to get to give out a $30 to some lucky winner.Working online for one to generate a $30 with zero skills is but JUST A PIPE dream.Personally i have not been able to earn above $30 Rif cash ever since i started out here.So it feels great that i will be able to give out this to someone by the month end of JUNE.

It is also a great opportunity to showcase what we are building as online entreprenuers out there.I have noticed that giving out money should be deserving to some context.LET US GO BE CHAMPIONS>>>>>

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a good initiative. Anything to help grow our community is most welcome by me.
Then let us get the ball rolling,i am going to formerly write to the admin @Jordan so that i can get to start making deposits of the $30 which will be done in three phases and also just to assure him that this passes the integrity test in line with the GDPR(global data protection regulation) in what ever form or manner.

Right from onset i have used my actual Display picture on my avator space just to show that I AM A QUALITY man with quality intentions and a delibrate plan to connect with individuals that WANT TO WALK TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.I have also used the same name on FC,Bizdustry,trendri and some forums that have scamed LOL which is @Carson20t

For further clarity you can trail my comments and threads and you will notice how consistent i have been in promoting personal development and people to be of QUALITY and HIGH ACHIEVERS.

LET US GO MAKE HISTORY CHAMPIONS>>>>

Back