One Source of Income or Multiple - What do you prefer?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Yes we all prefer more Sources of income like from Job, Rental Income, Online earnings, Interest from Deposits and profit from Investments but not everyone can achieve that but the more we try the more options we can explore.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
We should have multiple sources of income so that if one source doesn't pay then the other pays. Do you have multiple source of income? I don't have, major percentage of income is from my offline job.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The benefit of multiple income is to be able to achieve financial freedom, also just in case, if the main source of income is lost, so I prefer multiple income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes we all prefer more Sources of income like from Job, Rental Income, Online earnings, Interest from Deposits and profit from Investments but not everyone can achieve that but the more we try the more options we can explore.
I don't think there will be someone that will like one source of income. Multiple source is always the best

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
We should have multiple sources of income so that if one source doesn't pay then the other pays. Do you have multiple source of income? I don't have, major percentage of income is from my offline job.

It does help because by depending on one source we are taking a risk so better to have more Sources of earning.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to have multiple sources of income but it will be better that we start with one first and when we are now string with that one we can think of having another one. Because if we go for more than one at a time, it might cause problem as we might not be able to handle them well and the businesses might fail.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Truth be told i prefer multiple sources of income, though the down side to this is that there are times you might not be able to keep up with all of them. Like my current self, my offline job is seriously taking a lot of my time that i hardly have enough time for my personal skills and also my online gigs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is good to have multiple sources of income but it will be better that we start with one first and when we are now string with that one we can think of having another one. Because if we go for more than one at a time, it might cause problem as we might not be able to handle them well and the businesses might fail.
I it is good to have multiple source of income because you'll be able to earn different amount of money from the two sources of income

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I it is good to have multiple source of income because you'll be able to earn different amount of money from the two sources of income
But do you know that sometimes having a source of income is better than two. If a person can not handle a source well then how will he be able to handle more. So it is better to stick to one then when it is stable, we can move to another one

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
But do you know that sometimes having a source of income is better than two. If a person can not handle a source well then how will he be able to handle more. So it is better to stick to one then when it is stable, we can move to another one
You are very right about this too. There are some times that the amount you will make on one earning platforms will even be more than if you work on two earning platforms so you just have to keep using one

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very right about this too. There are some times that the amount you will make on one earning platforms will even be more than if you work on two earning platforms so you just have to keep using one
That is why sometimes I am not regular on some forum but divert all effort to one forum

Back