Online advertising vs the traditional way

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.558
When it comes to running and advert for the growth of your business, these days people prefer using the internet as a means of advertising, due to this advertising through the internet has become extremely popular. Do you think advertising through the internet is better than the traditional method?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to running and advert for the growth of your business, these days people prefer using the internet as a means of advertising, due to this advertising through the internet has become extremely popular. Do you think advertising through the internet is better than the traditional method?
I think it is much better than traditional advertising, one of the reasons is that it is cost-effective.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No controversy about the effectiveness of online advertising over traditional one. It has better benefits. It converts more than the traditional one.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$3.713
I personally think that both of them can be used as marketing strategies. We cannot limit our options in dealing with this concern. Being innovative and creative is the perfect combination.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both internet advertising and traditional advertising have their pros and cons, and which one is better largely depends on the specific business and the target audience.

Internet advertising has become increasingly popular in recent years because of the widespread use of digital devices and the internet. It can provide businesses with the ability to target specific demographics and interests with precision, track and analyze campaign performance in real-time, and achieve a greater reach at a lower cost than traditional advertising methods.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.580
Raw Dex
$0.005
That depends on the products you sell and your target audience. In fact, a lot of companies are using both online and traditional advertising to reach a wider audience. Generally speaking, online marketing is more cost effective.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.560
Raw Dex
$0.115
With the ease of working online. I'm sure same can be gotten with advertising online. I will like to advertise more online. it is a lot easier without much payment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
With the ease of working online. I'm sure same can be gotten with advertising online. I will like to advertise more online. it is a lot easier without much payment.
The world is dynamic and things are changing so anybody who has a business and does not advertise it online may not sell very well like those who do so

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.560
Raw Dex
$0.115
Yes when you know that you have online customers more you would need to do more advertising online but the good thing is that you would sometime do the advertising for free.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.050
Raw Dex
$2.350
Traditional advertising, which includes advertising on print, radio, and TV is more expensive than advertising on the internet. I can advertise on facebook with just $1 but with this money it is not possible to advertise on newspaper

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.393
Due to its practicality, Many businesses opt for online advertising over traditional methods such as TV advertising. You are limited to certain time slots when advertising on TV, and the process can be quite fast-paced.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Advertising through the internet offers broader reach and targeting capabilities compared to traditional methods. Its more cost-effective and allows for better tracking of results.

Back