Online business you can start with your smartphone

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
These days starting a business has become a lot easier compared how it was years back. With the introduction of the internet and our smartphones one can easily startup a business online from the comfort of their homes within minutes. Most people go for online business because it is not only time saving but it is also considered to be cheaper than starting one offline in most cases.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I started an online store business on the marketplace by relying on my smartphone, which I still manage today. I don't have a laptop or computer, I only adopt a thermal printer to print delivery receipts.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes, you can start any business now with your phone online. The internet space has been optimised to meet with the phone usage demands so you just need an internet enabled phone that's all

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
I started an online store business on the marketplace by relying on my smartphone, which I still manage today. I don't have a laptop or computer, I only adopt a thermal printer to print delivery receipts.

That's so impressive. You know it's so annoying when i see a lot of young ones in my location acting like there is notting they can do to earn money when they have a smartphone and have access to the internet.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's so impressive. You know it's so annoying when i see a lot of young ones in my location acting like there is notting they can do to earn money when they have a smartphone and have access to the internet.
The mindset of young people is mostly different from ours, for them whose names are working they have to be in a special room (office), while working with a cell phone is considered unemployed. Because it looks like just playing around. šŸ˜‚

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
The good thing is that the mobile phone can be used to start a business online. You need to know that you just need to know the best business to start then you use your phone

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
With the smartphone I can comfortably work online and earn substantial income more seamlessly than starting my own business through the phone. I find it more difficult to start online business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
These days starting a business has become a lot easier compared how it was years back. With the introduction of the internet and our smartphones one can easily startup a business online from the comfort of their homes within minutes. Most people go for online business because it is not only time saving but it is also considered to be cheaper than starting one offline in most cases.
It depends on the kind of online business you want to get into it. If it's working online as a freelancer, you can with your smartphone and there are so many sites to work and make money from.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
It depends on the kind of online business you want to get into it. If it's working online as a freelancer, you can with your smartphone and there are so many sites to work and make money from.
Yes that's true, the kind of business you want to start matters a lot as well. There are so many things you can actually do online with your smartphone that would generate a good amount of money for you.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
You can set up a drop shipping business through an online store and manage it with just your mobile phone. You can also run a freelance writing business with just your phone as your office.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.008
You can do a lot of things with your smartphone and make money. You can sell products, do surveys, post on forums. I personally prefer to use my laptop to do translation work because the screen is bigger.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
IT IS EASY TO START SMART-PHONE BUSINESS. JUST LOOK FOR A GOOD LOCATION

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes that's true, the kind of business you want to start matters a lot as well. There are so many things you can actually do online with your smartphone that would generate a good amount of money for you.

The good thing I like about so many website today is that they are all mobile friendly which is going to make it easy for you to use your smartphone to access all of them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
IT IS EASY TO START SMART-PHONE BUSINESS. JUST LOOK FOR A GOOD LOCATION
When it comes to starting an online business, you might not even need to stress yourself looking for a way to get a good location. Everything can be done in the online space, unless its more like a hybrid business that both has the online and offline part.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to starting an online business, you might not even need to stress yourself looking for a way to get a good location. Everything can be done in the online space, unless its more like a hybrid business that both has the online and offline part.

You'd actually be paid better for your business to have both online and offline spot because it will give you more access to making more sales and money if you can be able to finance it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
You have said nothing but the truth, nowadays it is much more easier to launch an online business, and watch it grow from scratch to va very big brand to reckon with in the cyber space, depending on the level of hardwork you put into it, but in all starting out an online business is much more cheaper, easier and less stressful, compared to offline business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
Frankly speaking I have got no business idea that I can start initiating on my smartphone for now. Most of these stuffs are well said but they are really difficult to be done practical.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The young ones here just want to engage in fraudulent activities. They don't want to work but they want to enjoy the good things of life. How does one enjoy when he or she does not want to work?
That does not make sense

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you can manage and do most things on your phone you can even create good looking site simply on your mobile it's a good thing of course you can work from anywhere you want

Back