Online charities, donation websites, financial help for medical emergencies, education

Status
Not open for further replies.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Many people facing a financial crisis, often take loans at a very high interest rate. However, there are a number of websites,organizations and individuals who offer financial assistance to those who are genuinely facing a financial emergency, often due to factors beyond their control
They offer financial assistance
- medical treatment
- school, college fees, books and other expenses for students
- natural calamities
- other factors like loss of parent for children
- small business owners
These websites are either collecting online donations or giving low interest loans to those who cannot get loans from other sources.
List of online donation, financial help, charity websites, organizations and persons http://laodn.org . Members can also share details of similar websites in their country which they know.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
This is very true and we have alot of them.I know of mpower that sponsors students that have alraedy processed atlist one year of their stay in the acredited univeristy and country and they will give you a loan there after bto finnish your education in that country.I will post a few more soon when i make a research.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Its excellent knowledge which you share here, many people will get benefit from it and also need to give some donation whenever we feel that we are able to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back