Online earning mistakes to avoid this year

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.946
Raw Dex
$0.194
During your online earning last year were there mistakes you made. Which are trying to avoid this year? For me I want to diversify, not depending on a site. How about you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.785
I'm still thinking how to duplicate my milk tea6 business. I'm not yet ready to find another sites but I'm helping members here to find another sites. I'll post additional tomorrow.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
During your online earning last year were there mistakes you made. Which are trying to avoid this year? For me I want to diversify, not depending on a site. How about you?
I think the best thing is for us not to waste time on any website or platform if we don't get a payment proof or if we are not sure that it is paying

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Not Having a Plan: One of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to earn money online is failing to have a plan. You need to set realistic goals and come up with a plan of action to achieve them. This will help you stay focused and motivated. 2. Not Doing Proper Research: Before venturing into any online money-making venture, make sure you do your research. Find out about the company, the product, and the process. Make sure you understand how it works and how you can benefit from it. 3. Not Taking Action: Many people who want to make money online fail to take action. They think they can just sit back and wait for money to come in. Unfortunately, this is not the case. You need to take action to make money online. 4. Not Having Patience: Making money online takes time. Some ventures may pay off quickly, while others may take months or even years. You need to have patience and keep at it until you start to see results. 5. Not Keeping Track of Your Earnings: It is important to keep track of your earnings and expenses. This will help you to see what is working and what is not. You can then use this information to make

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.372
There are so many mistakes that one would commit while working online. Some mistakes are avoidable while some are not available, it is better to work with caution.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Online earning mistakes to avoid this year
Not having a clear plan or strategy: Before starting to earn money online, it is important to have a clear plan or strategy in place for how you will generate income. This can include identifying your target audience, determining your niche, and setting financial goals.
Not being consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to earning money online. Whether you're creating content, selling products, or providing a service, it's important to maintain a consistent schedule and stay committed to your goals.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The mistake I made last year was that I trusted a very promising platform and I wasted my time on it. This year I will be more careful and I will work only on the legit platforms I know.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This year I will not waste my time on faucets. Faucets is the easy way to make money online but the money you are making is so little that you will waste a whole month earning few satoshi. It is better to be idle than wasting my time on faucets sites.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I did get payment from new sites I doubt il work on a new site ever again. Also, push to increase my investments. Last year I nly invested on on site and i ended up making less while i could have made soo much more, also avoid withdrawng my online earnings, rather invest and wait for the rewards

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Having only one source of earning isn't good enough because there's always a possibility for that option to close.

Back