AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Sometimes I like to explore to know the style of their scamming like the fake site Time Social. It's so attractive and many joined only to realize it's a fake site.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes. We are human and therefore not perfect. I would access myself, look at areas I made mistakes and make adjustment so that I don't repeat same mistakes over and over.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
And I did a mistake as I only focused on one site at a time, I feel I should work on two sites at a time.
Do not blame yourself, like me, I also had focused only on one site, but before the global crises where many sites explored and many took advantage, I did take advantage of those and enjoyed my earnings. Those were the sites shut down forever like BlogJob, Bublews, Literacy base, and Triond. I love those sites and I missed them and the writers.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
spent alot of time working on projects that are not automated and i have been pushing to escalate on that even in this last quarter but i think next year will bring more efficiency in achieving that.I want exponential growth in my online business portfoilo next year.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Do not blame yourself, like me, I also had focused only on one site, but before the global crises where many sites explored and many took advantage, I did take advantage of those and enjoyed my earnings. Those were the sites shut down forever like BlogJob, Bublews, Literacy base, and Triond. I love those sites and I missed them and the writers.

I also miss those sites. I am still in search of a site where I can earn well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I also miss those sites. I am still in search of a site where I can earn well.
I will share you once I found another site that pays people . By the way, I might have missed reading about how to get snowflakes here in RIF. I see all zero snowflakes. Do you know about this thing?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
So where are the sites now? Have they shut down? Can you shed more light please

Back