Online Teaching is Best For Online Earners?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.423
Most of the online earners are good at English and if they start teaching English online to students then they can earn well and there are many websites like Bibo. So you can try that to Increase your earnings.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
It also depends on the applicants' qualifications and the demands of the institution. There are also tests to undergo and demos to undergo before hiring the applicant.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Most of the online earners are good at English and if they start teaching English online to students then they can earn well and there are many websites like Bibo. So you can try that to Increase your earnings.
And that is why you see that people who teach English online make more money than people who teach the remaining subjects

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$5.083
Teaching online is not for everybody. Even if you are good at writing using the English language, the speaking part needs to be close with native speakers' as much as possible.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
I will try to check the bibo site. However I have been looking for a teaching site so that I can boost up my online earnings. I wish they take tutors from all over the world.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is an amazing thread and I love the views that have been given here. As an entrepreneur and a business building on a journey to financial freedom, we ought to know that we should concentrate on what works. We also should have immediate, medium and long-term goals towards whatever we have planned out. Only with that are we able to have the best methods and what will work for us. Teaching is one venture that is not all that complicated but other platforms may require some technical skills to be accepted for an online teaching job.

The other key thing I have noticed that a lot do not talk about is the fact that if you want to be organized and professional then you should have a workstation as an online entrepreneur. You need a phone, a laptop, a webcam and microphone and a good internet connection.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Are they taking tutors from third tier countries? The reason I usually don't like to apply in most online tutoring sites is that they don't accept teachers from third tier countries. Am tired of applying without getting accepted.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Are they taking tutors from third tier countries? The reason I usually don't like to apply in most online tutoring sites is that they don't accept teachers from third tier countries. Am tired of applying without getting accepted.
Generally, they accept tutors from tier-one countries and no matter how good you are the fact is that those tutors from tier-one countries are paid more than the others. But others have been determined and persistent and exceptions have been made. They have also delivered on the opportunities that were given to them from lower tiers and Africa to be precise. I know people from DRC congo, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya and South Africa that are doing fairly well in online teaching jobs.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Teaching online is crucial and necessary to for each and every individual because you're going to make money reasonably from it if you could gain access to any of the tutoring platform.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.423
Teaching online is not for everybody. Even if you are good at writing using the English language, the speaking part needs to be close with native speakers' as much as possible.
NO doubt about it and many times we see those that are not very good at English are very good at teaching only because of their confidence

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
True, online earners are pretty good in English, but the truth of the matter is that not everyone can actually teach. Cause some persons might not be good at expressing themselves to teach others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.423
If you are serious about earning big online then you should look at online teaching as you can earn decent money staying at home teaching english

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
It's good for those who have skills you need to be very smart to be a tutor there are many people who need tutors but you need to have a lot of knowledge and communication skills to earn

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's good for those who have skills you need to be very smart to be a tutor there are many people who need tutors but you need to have a lot of knowledge and communication skills to earn
It is one thing to have a skill and it is another thing to be good at it. The fact that you have skill does not mean that you will have a lot of money but make sure that you upgrade it day by day

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Online teaching remain the best option for online earners, I myself did this and felt its pleasure, but it is very responsible work we need to have good arrangements of our laptop, it's battery backup plus internet and energy backups.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Online teaching remain the best option for online earners, I myself did this and felt its pleasure, but it is very responsible work we need to have good arrangements of our laptop, it's battery backup plus internet and energy backups.
It is a kind of earning opportunity that you have to be intentional. It is so because if a class is scheduled to start at a particular time, students would be waiting for you.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
it's good way to make money however you have to be a good teacher you have to have good communication skills and more you also need to promote yourself in order to get clients

Back