Online Transcription Jobs

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have experience in transcribing audio files as I work before as a medical transcriptionist. I enjoyed that job a lot because you just need to type whatever you hear dictated. I'm happy every time I figured out the exact words the speaker is saying. If you like transcription too you can try to join this sites: TranscribeMe, Castingwords and Speechpad(y)

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have experience in transcribing audio files as I work before as a medical transcriptionist. I enjoyed that job a lot because you just need to type whatever you hear dictated. I'm happy every time I figured out the exact words the speaker is saying. If you like transcription too you can try to join this sites: TranscribeMe, Castingwords and Speechpad(y)

Well, this kind of job has gained much attention from many freelancers and there are many people who get paid a good amount of money for that, but it all depends on where you live and how well you perform.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's actually not that easy at first and you really have to be good in English. I already quit because of too many transcribers in those site and most of the time the files are tough audio which is hard to listen to

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.530
Transcription is one of the highly paid jobs that you can do online but I was never interested in this job and I have never tried to become a transcription worker.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I had previously attempted transcription work, but it did not work out for me. Because I have poor listening skills, I decided to leave after a month or two. Furthermore, the audios I had to transcribe at the time were difficult to understand.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I heard that a medical transcriptionist makes good money. I have never tried transcription work. I do not think my English is good enough to do the job, and I am not a fast typist.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Sounds nice though, there are people making money from this and even use it as a means of surviving. Another way to make money form this is also through freelancing.

Back