Online Tutorial Company

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$2.325
I am sure that most of you are familiar with online tutorial companies. Some people are hesitant to start this kind of business. In fact, you just need a partner in one of the non-native countries who can provide students online and process the payments for the home-based teachers. This will be your role; you need to provide virtual teachers for him and pay them as your partner transfers the money online. You do not need to provide equipment or the like. It is because you are going to hire home-based teachers.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
This is certainly a good business, I once registered a domain with a hope to start my own tutoring business but I never got started

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$2.325
This is certainly a good business, I once registered a domain with a hope to start my own tutoring business but I never got started
You are right. The most important thing is there is a two-way process. An investor who will provide the students in their own country and a partner who will provide the virtual teachers. Hopefully, the investor that I am talking with can push through sooner or later. He is my online student and planning to venture in this kind of business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$2.325
That's very great business to start. Unfortunately it's very difficult to find a trustworthy business partner.
This is also one of my concerns. Unless, the partner can be closely related to us. It will surely be more legit and can be trusted with the said business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.103
This is a good business no doubt, but for me I am not ready to start anything like this just yet. I have too much on my plate right now.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.740
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is a good business if you get clients. I have thought of taking tuitions online but because of inexperience of the same I was never selected.

Back