Opensea.io

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At first when I saw this name I though it was all about some stuff on toys and the water world but it turned out to be where the selling of NFT and also it's creation under the eth network is being made just as these under the ftm network are fine in paintswap.io too just like in the opensea.io.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
At first when I saw this name I though it was all about some stuff on toys and the water world but it turned out to be where the selling of NFT and also it's creation under the eth network is being made just as these under the ftm network are fine in paintswap.io too just like in the opensea.io.
Ok, so it basically means where one can go and acquire some NFTs , so how do someone who is a complete novice get started with the whole acquisition of NFTs for investment.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.420
I have never come across this site before. However it's quite easily to detect that as a crypto currency related website due to the domain extension of.io. Most crypto related websites use the extension.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Blur came out and posed serious competition to Opensea as the main NFT platform. It's possible that things will get back to normal after the hype has died down, and there's also hope that Opensea will soon do an airdrop of it's coin

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Opensea is a marketplace where users can create, sell and buy NFTs, to register for an Opensea account you only need to link or connect your wallet such as Coinbase, Metamask, Trust wallet with Opensea, you can also manage your profile.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blur came out and posed serious competition to Opensea as the main NFT platform. It's possible that things will get back to normal after the hype has died down, and there's also hope that Opensea will soon do an airdrop of it's coin
It is one of the best place to trade your NFT especially if it is eth based and that is what a lot of the people are making use of these days to trade their NFTs but I have not been able to make use of it at all for now.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The first time I saw the site, i find it hard to navigate through the platform. Honestly, i find the site too complex for my liking.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first time I saw the site, i find it hard to navigate through the platform. Honestly, i find the site too complex for my liking.
The thing is I have been trying to connect my wallet to the site opensea and then it is a market where I have to connect and see the nfts that I have right there which was gotten from a giveaway.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Ok, so it basically means where one can go and acquire some NFTs , so how do someone who is a complete novice get started with the whole acquisition of NFTs for investment.
I know which can easily get started but the problem is that you should make a research about the NFT you want to buy. Some of them are not really legit. It has happened to me before

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Opensea.io is a popular online marketplace for buying, selling and discovering non-fungible tokens. It is often referred to as the eBay of NFTs because of it's wide selection of digital assets.

Back