Operate business legally

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
It is never advisabe to go against the law. If you aspire to operate a business, make sure that you fully comply with the requirements of the law to be safe and protected. Know if you have a business permit, health certificate, the right place for your business, your real targets, the products, the manpower, and the capital. You are required to present all those when you get a permit. Never do a black marketing business or a monkey business. If you get caught gone will be your dreams.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
To be honest i find running a lot illegally stressful. Cause when running your business illegally you would never be at peace, always looking out so you would not be caught. It is a lot better to run the business legally.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I just wonder why people do not follow this simple procedure and build credibility. In everything you do, why is it hard to build a solid brand? Have you ever wondered that even for forums they actually do not have sufficient information out there and yet regardless of how small they think forums are. If you are paying $5 to a lot of people each month then that is quite a lot that is coming from you and that is what makes it a business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
There are people who aren't afraid of the law and only regret after being caught and landed in jail. They don't want to compromise. They want easy money and easy life.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
For the smoothly running of the business, the entrepreneur must comply with the laws and regulations governing the land. Therefore when the business complies to the rules set business regulations of the country, the business environment would be so conducive.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
It is easy to comply with the requirements unless the person himself is hard-headed and wants to test the law. He would surely feel disappointed if his goods will be confiscated. It happened ere all goods were confiscated because of noncompliance with business permits.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
I just wonder why people do not follow this simple procedure and build credibility. In everything you do, why is it hard to build a solid brand? Have you ever wondered that even for forums they actually do not have sufficient information out there and yet regardless of how small they think forums are. If you are paying $5 to a lot of people each month then that is quite a lot that is coming from you and that is what makes it a business.
To be honest it is really surprising. I guess they feel doing it that way would be a lot quicker and easier. Its better to just do things the right way and grow from there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
To be honest i find running a lot illegally stressful. Cause when running your business illegally you would never be at peace, always looking out so you would not be caught. It is a lot better to run the business legally.
No one can have a better sleep because of the illegal business. It's never hard to comply the requirements unless it's your stupid decision.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
There is a place that they sell Indian hemp close to where I stay. Police raids are a common thing in that place. They make money because the demand is huge but I can't do a business that I can't find sleep.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
It is a lot better to run a business it doesn't make sense running a business illegally it comes with stress Cause when running your business illegally you would get into issues with my authority.

Back