Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can give up anything for my mother as long as it makes her happy.
Ohk, I mean I can't do that much, there are things I want to achieve and at first maybe that'll upset her but can't do anything, I'll only give up on my dreams if they save her life in some way.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Ohk, I mean I can't do that much, there are things I want to achieve and at first maybe that'll upset her but can't do anything, I'll only give up on my dreams if they save her life in some way.
Yeah, it's something that just about most people would be willing to do for their mother especially when they have sacrificed a lot for you.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
When it comes to my family members, I actually have a couple of family members that I am close to. It comes down between my dad's mom (my grandmother) and my mom. I'm not too sure which one I'm closer to for they are about the same.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to my family members, I actually have a couple of family members that I am close to. It comes down between my dad's mom (my grandmother) and my mom. I'm not too sure which one I'm closer to for they are about the same.
I was a lot closer to my maternal grandmother who passed away last 2 and my paternal grandmother just passed away this morning. It's been one hell of a 2 years for us.

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, both must have taken equal care of you that's nice.

I was a lot closer to my maternal grandmother who passed away last 2 and my paternal grandmother just passed away this morning. It's been one hell of a 2 years for us.
I feel sorry, my condolences are with you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.240
I am not close to any mber of my family and I can't say why that's just how it is.
Sorry about it, usually Girls can be close to their mom or their sibling and in my case, I am more close to my mom, and most of the items I tell all my things to my mom and she is my partner in crime LOL

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I was also very close to my grandmother because whenever I travel home to stay with her, it is always a very lovely experience but it's sad that she's dead now and I miss her some so much.

Back