Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.864
Hi guys,

I am late to the party of properly introducing myself to you guys, but my name is Cam, and I am a 27 year old based in Nashville, TN. I've been on forums for many years now, dating back to me being 11-12 years old. As a kid, I vividly remember being in school and logging on to different forums and posting to my heart's content. I remember doing this in middle school, high school, college, and now as the common working man, it's just a daily part of my life. I've been around the block quite a few times, so you may know me from a number of other forums. Forum Promotion is the most noteworthy by far, which I've maintained an ownership stake of since 2018. As of a few days ago, I officially became the owner of this community.

This is my first paid posting forum, but I am certainly not new to the niche. I'm very familiar with it. I watched Fergal create ForumCoin soon after he sold FP all those years ago... Hard to believe that was about twelve years ago. I watched Alex create Bizdustry from scratch and turn it into a million post forum. I watched Devin create this forum, and then sell it to Jordan, and then move on and create Discussion Bucks. I actually was an Administrator for Devin over there up until the transaction for this site was completed. I've known about sites like Beer Money Forum and other similar sites, but never personally messed with them. I guess my point is that this isn't my first rodeo.

I am excited to get rolling on the changes around here, and I'm sure you guys have already noticed the things that were completed while the site was offline for a little bit. For example, we will now fully embrace the "Index Forum" name. No more "Referral Index Forum." Jordan paid a pretty penny for this fancy IndexForum.com domain, and I plan to use it. I also feel this makes sense with the direction I intend to take this forum. Right now, this forum's focus has been making money online, crypto, finance, business, webmaster, etc. I still intend to embrace these subjects, but I also wish to lean into the general discussions as well. My goal is for Index Forum to be a hybrid forum that discusses a little bit of everything. Expect to see the "Off-Topic Discussions" category expanded very soon, and expect to be earning forum currency for your posts there soon as well. That brings me to the next change. With the new name, we've also moved away from RIF Cash/Raw RIF. Now it's Dex/Raw Dex. Same premise, same cash value. Just a rebrand to go with the new forum name.

Anyway, there's way more in the works, and I hear the feedback that has been posted within our forums, posted on other paid posting forums, or sent to me via PM on the various platforms that I am on. The big one is the ability to cash out via crypto, and I will respond to this topic as soon as I have that properly configured and rolled out to the public. I will also be reviewing all of the settings that are currently in place in regards to earning Dex, as the current settings were just copied from RIF Cash. I cannot promise you that you'll love every change. I still plan to stick to this limit of earning $1 per day. I believe that is the best way for us to ensure sustainability in the long run, as we want Index Forum for to be around for the long run. It's been asked multiple times, so I'll go ahead and say that we will not be reimplementing login bonuses, as a feature such as this is way too easily abused. I will be adjusting the word requirements on posts and topics being created, but I'm not certain as to what the sweet spot will be for these things just yet.... So stay tuned for that.

Regards,
Cam

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.864
Crypto has now been enabled as a withdrawal option. At the moment, this is just Bitcoin and Litecoin, but we could potentially introduce other crypto cash out options as well. I've also reduced the withdrawal tax to 3% across the board, including ForumCoin. We'll see if that needs to be adjusted down the line, but that's how things will be for now. :)

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.864
You now earn the standard $0.01 per reply on the first 25 replies each day, rather than the first 15. I've reduced the earnings per topic to $0.01 per topic as well, and you earn this standard rate on your first 5 topics each day. I know that topic earnings reduction might not be loved, but with that, I've reduced the word requirements. It was previously 30 words per post, and 60 words per topic. It is now 15 words per post, and 15 words per topic. I've also enabled earning for every forum here at the moment, excluding Forum Games. That means you will now earn in the off-topic area, which I intend to expand over these next couple of days.

With that in mind, let's say you make a point to get your 25 replies and 5 topics done. That would earn you $0.30 Raw Dex. You would earn a reduced rate of $0.0025 for the replies/topics that you create beyond that quota, up until reaching that daily limit of earning $1.00 in Raw Dex daily.

We'll see how these changes go. If I need to make more adjustments to all of this down the line, I will announce it accordingly.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$4.157
Raw Dex
$0.001
Crypto has now been enabled as a withdrawal option. At the moment, this is just Bitcoin and Litecoin, but we could potentially introduce other crypto cash out options as well. I've also reduced the withdrawal tax to 3% across the board, including ForumCoin. We'll see if that needs to be adjusted down the line, but that's how things will be for now. :)
This is a giant strive in the right direction. Thanks for adding crypto payment.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.928
Looking for those "sweet spots" and I hope there will be many :D

I tried to calculate how many posts one should write in a day to reach one dollar. If I am to get one cent per post I will need to write 100 posts Can you imagine how many posts I should write when after the first 25+ 5 topics posts the earnings come down to .0025?šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²:sneaky:

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.864
Looking for those "sweet spots" and I hope there will be many :D

I tried to calculate how many posts one should write in a day to reach one dollar. If I am to get one cent per post I will need to write 100 posts Can you imagine how many posts I should write when after the first 25+ 5 topics posts the earnings come down to .0025?šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²:sneaky:

That first $0.30 comes from 30 posts (25 replies and 5 topics), but then the other $0.70 would be at that reduced rate of $0.0025. 4 posts would equal $0.01 at that point, so that would be 70*4=280. So basically, that's 310 posts in a day to get to that $1.00 daily limit. I don't predict too many people going to that length to reach the $1.00 mark each day, so we'll also have special offers where users can earn Dex from completing tasks, such as posting on my other forums.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
Hi, young and dynamic new site owner of once famous RIF, now in its new name Index Forum which is closer to the old name. We're so pleased to meet you dear owner of a Index Forum @Cam . You can surely have our supports and whatever the changes are we're ready to embrace. Good luck šŸ‘.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.300
Hello Admin @Cam. There's a 3% deduction for PayPal withdrawal. Are you giving us exact amount after deduction or we would also have to deal with PayPal deduction as well?

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.864
Hello Admin @Cam. There's a 3% deduction for PayPal withdrawal. Are you giving us exact amount after deduction or we would also have to deal with PayPal deduction as well?

Thereā€™s a 3% fee on every single cash out method, so no, that has nothing to do with PayPal fees. I will not cover fees on whatever cash out method that you use, so I recommend cashing out through LTC/BTC and getting the best bang for your buck.

Totally up to you if you want to use PayPal, but Iā€™m not offsetting the difference in fees there. If someone is requesting $5.00 via PayPal, that is typically a $0.99 fee for me to send as friends/family, which is a 20% fee. I cannot justify throwing money away in that manner, and I would advise anyone to avoid doing that as well.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$4.157
Raw Dex
$0.001
Thereā€™s a 3% fee on every single cash out method, so no, that has nothing to do with PayPal fees. I will not cover fees on whatever cash out method that you use, so I recommend cashing out through LTC/BTC and getting the best bang for your buck.

Totally up to you if you want to use PayPal, but Iā€™m not offsetting the difference in fees there. If someone is requesting $5.00 via PayPal, that is typically a $0.99 fee for me to send as friends/family, which is a 20% fee. I cannot justify throwing money away in that manner, and I would advise anyone to avoid doing that as well.
You made a good point! There are more payment options to explore now.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
For me, 0,01 per 25 replies it's pretty wonderful šŸ£ . Due to my very busy schedule, unfortunately I can post only a few messages per week. This month in particular it's full of bureaucracy for me (it's the second R.S.I compulsory report in my country and there is a bureaucracy in my university too) and full of doctors' appointments. I'd like to be more active to reach more than one post on the same day, if only I could have free time.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.864
If youā€™re looking to get paid in this first round of payments, remember to get your payout requests in before 05/01/24 at 00:00 CST. Thatā€™s about twelve hours away!

Back