Owning a monetized youtube channel as a side hustle.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a YouTube channel as a side hustle can be a great way to make extra money and build a following around a topic you're passionate about. However, it's important to remember that building a successful channel takes time and effort. Have you considered starting a YouTube channel?

What are your thoughts on the potential benefits and drawbacks? Are there any specific niches or topics you would be interested in creating content around? Share your thoughts and let's start a discussion on the topic of owning a YouTube channel as a side hustle.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
That is definitely a great way to make money, but you should also know that before you can start making money form YouTube, it would take some time, you need a specific amount of subscribers and traffic to start earning.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
It takes a long time and a lot of work to monetize your youtube channel and if you do not continue to work on building subscribers and views, you might easily demonetized.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know two persons who make good money having their own YouTube channel. One is my friend who is good at cooking. She created her own YouTube channel and upload videos to teach people how to cook different Chinese dishes. Her channel has many subscribers and viewers. Another person is my young nephew who is talented in building Lego structures. His Dad created a YouTube channel for him and uploaded videos of his work. His videos also have many viewers.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nowadays it's not as easy as it sounds, mostly people knows the minimum requirement if monetization, particularly 1000 subscriber remain a big challenge, I also tried it with my so many videos but still I am far away from the goal.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.530
Having a YouTube channel is an excellent way to generate passive income. However, it is not easy, particularly in these times. It is difficult to compete with popular vloggers, and there are requirements that must be met before you can begin earning.

Back