Closed Package Team Members Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBobbyPin

Complete Stranger
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.725
Currently looking for experienced Package Team members who will be responsible for fulfilling any package requests that are made. This is a paid position as you earn board points for completing these packages, which can be cashed out within 24hrs.

Reply here or send me a PM.

Terms and conditions:
Posting packages: you'll get 60% of shackles (the currency) for every package you complete. 1 shackle is worth a penny, (keep in mind you'll easy make over a dollar for every package you complete). You can only turn in your shackles once you made $5 or more. You have to check in at least once a day. I am looking for two more package team members.

Check out the site here: https://communitypromotion.net

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
What kind of experience are you looking for to become a team member, should the applicant have experience in posting on forums?

MisterBobbyPin

Complete Stranger
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.725
What kind of experience are you looking for to become a team member, should the applicant have experience in posting on forums?
I'm not all that picky when it comes to experience. As long as the person had good grammar and spelling then I'm willing to bring them on.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
Before you decide to join for team package, have you both reviews the terms and conditions of tbe site?. You need this so that your efforts wont be a waste.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
This website has closed down without paying me. It was a bad experience because I kept waiting for the opportunity to get crypto in exchange of my earnings but never found any.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
This thread is being locked due to the offer being closed.

If there are any disputes or discrepancies with past dealings and/or contracts, please contact an administrator immediately for further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back