Packaging and transporting bananas

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If you plan to sell bananas by transporting them to other cities, you have to know how they are packed and transported. First, you must have a big supplier of bananas. They could be from a banana plantation; next, you have to know how much to pay for the bill of lading and the rent of the vans that will be used in transporting the bananas. Next, make sure you already have a ready buyer once those packed bananas reached their destination, and make sure your assistant could be trusted for he will be the one to receive the payment unless the two of you go together. And it is advisable for the business owner to meet the ready buyer or buyers personally.

Finally, pack your bananas before transporting them as whole hands, part hands, or clustered in cardboard cartons with plastic liners. Plastic slip sheets are used between full hands and absorbent paper placed in the bottom of the carton. Carons are staked onto pallets for ease of pickup and delivery for transport. https://www.agric.wa.gov.au.

This was actually my desired business after I finished college. I went to the seaport and checked how the bananas are placed in vans. It's good for men's business by the way.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is a good business but need extra care because banana is perishable and can easily spoil if not handled properly. I don't like to do business that involves perishable stuffs. It involves a lot of risky.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
This kind of business should always accurate in packing and delivering to buyers from different places. If not, they will be all rotten if miscalculated the delivery time period.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Over here in my country, this business is pretty lucrative mostly in rural areas. They usually transport the bananas from rural areas to urban areas, i dont know how lucrative the business is though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Those who have many customers surely find this business good for them. It also needs time, patience, and endurance. This is a good business for those who love repacking and transporting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you plan to sell bananas by transporting them to other cities, you have to know how they are packed and transported. First, you must have a big supplier of bananas. They could be from a banana plantation; next, you have to know how much to pay for the bill of lading and the rent of the vans that will be used in transporting the bananas. Next, make sure you already have a ready buyer once those packed bananas reached their destination, and make sure your assistant could be trusted for he will be the one to receive the payment unless the two of you go together. And it is advisable for the business owner to meet the ready buyer or buyers personally.

Finally, pack your bananas before transporting them as whole hands, part hands, or clustered in cardboard cartons with plastic liners. Plastic slip sheets are used between full hands and absorbent paper placed in the bottom of the carton. Carons are staked onto pallets for ease of pickup and delivery for transport. https://www.agric.wa.gov.au.

This was actually my desired business after I finished college. I went to the seaport and checked how the bananas are placed in vans. It's good for men's business by the way.
This is a lucrative business in my country because a lot of people love to eat banana and later transported from one state to another

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is right, also here, all people to eat bananas ripe or not . For the unripe, they can cook them and eat them with something salty hehehe.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's also part of their delivery. It all depends on the request of the customer what they would like to transport to other branch or place

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This isn't an easy business packaging and transporting alone require extra care and experience. Plus who would supply your permanently with bananas?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is a very excellent business venture that is very lucrative.Fruits and more especially bananas are sort after because everyone wants to get them for their family and actually make supplments in porridge or a milk shake.All you need is have qaulity care for them at each stage of collection upto making sells.

Back