Paidforumposting.com

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is an article writing site according to Mikky based on my understanding.
If this is like blogjob, I can join and earn and practice again if I can still writer longer posts. And do some research again before posting.
The site is not entirely based on article writing they offers some other attachments like content writing, forum posting(just as they claimed), social media posting, and many other offers but they are all writing related so yes the site needs someone who is proficient in English.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site is very strict and the owner of the site is very rude. The site is not scam but is not better than scam site. Before applying for the site, you must write 20 comments.

The site is not entirely based on article writing they offers some other attachments like content writing, forum posting(just as they claimed), social media posting, and many other offers but they are all writing related so yes the site needs someone who is proficient in English.
Oh, thank you for the clarification. I see that there are lots of stuff to do on the site, means more chances of getting paid. I like the idea but can't manage to do other things right now.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Apparently it seems to be scam or sooner or later it will turn into scam
Post automatically merged:

Yes, the admin was never active there. There should be a system that the post should be moderated first then it should be visible on the site like on BMF. That's the major reason why they failed because they were strict for the members.
These types of strictness causes negative impact on site people starts leaving it.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, the admin was never active there. There should be a system that the post should be moderated first then it should be visible on the site like on BMF. That's the major reason why they failed because they were strict for the members.
These types of strictness causes negative impact on site people starts leaving it.

Last edited:
Back