Passive income turn main income.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that we go out in search of a passive income where we will be earning some little amount of money which will be used to sort out some of the bills that we have to help ease the stretch on out main income but there are times that some passive incomes turn out to become more like the main income stream as it pays better than the main stream of income.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Real estate is supposed to be a passive income but some people are using it's as an active income in the form of property agency.
Yes you are very right in this as normally it was supposed to be something that one does as a part time job or an asset that is seen as another stream of income that one should be less focused on but the way things evolve these days made it to become a main job for many as they had to abandon their main jobs and focus fully on real estate for it pays more than the previous main jobs that they have.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Yes you are very right in this as normally it was supposed to be something that one does as a part time job or an asset that is seen as another stream of income that one should be less focused on but the way things evolve these days made it to become a main job for many as they had to abandon their main jobs and focus fully on real estate for it pays more than the previous main jobs that they have.
Some people keep on buying and building new houses and reselling them to make money. It becomes an active income at that level.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that we go out in search of a passive income where we will be earning some little amount of money which will be used to sort out some of the bills that we have to help ease the stretch on out main income but there are times that some passive incomes turn out to become more like the main income stream as it pays better than the main stream of income.
This is why you see a lot of people only engage themselves in passive income and do not have any other job

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I think when you make your passive way of income to be the main source of income, then I think you would have achieved your financial freedom. Most passive income means are deemed inactive.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I think the only passive income sources that is guaranteed and almost reliable of all is the real estate investments trustees. The downside part of this kind of passive income is that it's capital intensive.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.170
Currently, over 70 percent of my income is passive income. I generate passive income through product sales, ebooks, and blogs. You can easily build passive income as your main income.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Passive income can very much so end up being your main source of income. It's never something that you can achieve overnight though and it is something that will take a lot of work at the start before you generate the passive income that ends up being enough that it can be classed as your main source of income.

This is something I would like to achieve myself to have a passive income that ends up being near enough my main source of income.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah there are times that some passive incomes turn out to become more like the main income. This is when you set it properly and you can make it run perfectly

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure one passive income source could be a full-time income depending on the set up by the person. it can be main source if it's bringing in sizeable amount of money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people have turned their source of passive income to a main source of income. To me it id not a bad idea provided that one have all it takes.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people have turned their source of passive income to a main source of income. To me it id not a bad idea provided that one have all it takes.
It is very possible to turn passive income into a main source of income provided you could make decent amount of money from it.

Back