Paying debt, saving money, or making new investments?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Do you give more priority to paying debt, saving money, or making new investments? Let me put this another away around, once you accumulate some money, or let's say you have spare money, what do you do first, pay your debt, save money, or make an investment?

As far as I am concerned, my priority is paying debt. When you have debt, and you don’t pay off debt it will continue to grow and you might end up using your entire savings or investment to pay off debt.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
First is paying debt. You pay it so later interest from bank don't go higher. Later save some money. You can't save it if you don't earn it. When you have some savings start share money in saving and investement. But if you invest as rookie, save more less invest. There is not save invest.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.500
All these three things mentioned above can't be achieved only if one is having a regular income plan. Saving can be really very hectic when one doesn't have a source of income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
For me what I do is to pay my debts cause to be honest I won't be comfortable doing any other thing when I know I still have some debts out there I need to sort out.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
First is paying debt. You pay it so later interest from bank don't go higher. Later save some money. You can't save it if you don't earn it. When you have some savings start share money in saving and investement. But if you invest as rookie, save more less invest. There is not save invest.
Well said. The first priority should always be on paying debt. When you have no debt, you can then focus on saving and investment. Sometimes you can do all of these at the same time provided you are making a lot of money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
That's the right step for you to take, prioritize paying debts in full, so you can save or invest in peace without having to think about debts morning and night.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
If the intention to invest is to pay debts in case lucky, however it's risky if there is no assurance of winning. It's best to pay debts first to have peace of mind.

Back