Question Payment fee on Bitcoin payment

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello @Jordan , I realized in the withdrawal section of the forum, there are some certain fees being charged per request made. As for Nigerians, we only rely on Bitcoin payment for withdrawal butt the fee being charged Is too much for me to cope up with exchanges being done in the forum. I also realized that there's no fees charged in the PayPal and Amazon Gift card section of the forum. Please, if you can reduce the fee a little lower, that would be very much helpful. Another suggestion is to make use of platform like binance for crypto transactions as they charge low and do not have problem with sending coins to other countries whatsoever; we can also use our binance pay ID for faster payment. Please, look into this issues as I've been also waiting for payment for a week now. Your reply will be much appreciated. Stay Safe.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am currently looking into an alternative platform to send bitcoins as Coinbase isn't working out to well for me

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not everyone requesting bitcoin would be using coinbase though.
I can tell you for sure, if I were one of those and I could do my transfers with you without any fees, you would have me as a referral in a heartbeat and we could both make an extra $10 in commission.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.589
Raw Dex
$0.001
It will be better to look into using Binance. You could use Binance Pay which is a more better option. I am very sure that almost everyone here has binance pay. They may open one as well if they do not have .

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance pay is the best way to receive payments on crypto. Platforms that use it don't even charge any commission at all. For example, Trendri.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin cash, litecoin and tron transaction fee is not much. In fact, it is negligible. Moreover, it is very fast. It only takes few minutes. Coinbase have been having issues, while not use Binance.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Unfortunately Binance is not available in my province. (Ontario) It's available for the rest of Canada, but for some reason it is banned in ontario. So Binance is unfortunately out of the question.

However! I have some news! I got my coinbase account back!

I have some other news. I have signed up to crypto.com.
Crypto.com will allow me to send out LTC payments with very small fees. Unfortunately, the minimum BTC withdraw with crypto.com is almost $30. So I will continue to send BTC payments via coinbase which unfortunately, has some high fees. LTC payments will become available soon!

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Instead of using Coinbase Pay or Binance Pay, a better alternative is to use any crypto wallet that is available to use and use LTC as a payment method. LTC transactions are cheap and fast. If you can use Coinbase, you can use LTC payment to send funds to any LTC address.

Back