Payment received

swifthunk

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very nice ! & Congratulations Buddy That's really wow .. may I know how much You spent on forum in a day ?
is it easy to make money here or having any community Guideline issues? and what type of posts you made kindly let me know .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Very nice ! & Congratulations Buddy That's really wow .. may I know how much You spent on forum in a day ?
is it easy to make money here or having any community Guideline issues? and what type of posts you made kindly let me know .
You can check their posts by clicking on their profile and by clicking on messages. You can make your own schedule to how much time you can spend on the website, Good luck

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Congratulations! Did you automatically redeem your payment from the shop after you had more than 5000 points or did you request the payment manually?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I really don't count. I am in front of computer almost all day so I jump from time to time here.

Back