Not open for further replies.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally feel that PayPal is charging heavy fees for the simple transaction of online money transfer to our bank accounts. Is there any way to reduce this heavy fee charged by PayPal? If you know of any, please share here.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally feel that PayPal is charging heavy fees for the simple transaction of online money transfer to our bank accounts. Is there any way to reduce this heavy fee charged by PayPal? If you know of any, please share here.
If I understood correctly, you're being charged hefty fees to transfer your PayPal funds to your bank account? If this is the case, I'm not sure how it works in your specific country, but here in the United States, we have two options. Option one, instantly send funds to bank account for a 1.5% fee. Option 2, send funds via ACH (1-3 business days) with no fee.

Maxwell

Complete Stranger
Jun 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I understood correctly, you're being charged hefty fees to transfer your PayPal funds to your bank account? If this is the case, I'm not sure how it works in your specific country, but here in the United States, we have two options. Option one, instantly send funds to bank account for a 1.5% fee. Option 2, send funds via ACH (1-3 business days) with no fee.
I always make use of the 1.5%. It's a shame that we can't decide PayPal on how they are to run their business. The fees are getting high everyday.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here we people in India can also get our funds sent to our bank accounts in India through a method called "SWIFT". Unfortunately, no foreign revenue share site or forum is following this.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We don't have options in Botswana. Once you choose to transfer you automatically land on the 1.5 % fee transfer option.its too high. I always have to make sure I make extra to accomodate that fee. And the transfer isn't instant, it takes 1-3 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back