PayPal Customer Service

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.590
Raw Dex
$0.003
Recently, I requested Paypal to transfer some money to my bank account. This usually takes about 2-3 days. However, this time, I've waited for a week but still didn't see the money in my account. I sent an email to Paypal customer support. Got a reply almost instantly saying that they would look into the matter immediately. After one day, money was in my bank account, and I also got an email from Paypal apologizing for the delay. They gave me USD5 as a gift. I was happy. I think this is a good example of how a company handles a situation when they made a mistake. Respond and solve the problem promptly. Give the customer a sweetener to make them happy. Do you have any experience with good customer support?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal remains one of the safest payment merchant in the world. It is just pity it is not available throughout the world. Some countries are blacklisted.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.769
Raw Dex
$0.311
I have not encountered any issues with PayPal customer service simply because we do not use PayPal in my country. PayPal has been restricted for quite a long time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Please what email did you use in reaching them, i have been trying to contact them. I have a PayPal account but i dont really know if i can make use of it in receiving payment.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.590
Raw Dex
$0.003
Please what email did you use in reaching them, i have been trying to contact them. I have a PayPal account but i dont really know if i can make use of it in receiving payment.
I think you can go to their website and click on Help. There's a Message Center. Perhaps you can leave a message there.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.195
This is an ideal customer service that needs to emulate by others. In my case, I have not experienced a delay of bank transfer. I just received my money after two working days.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
To be very honest, I don't like contacting PayPal customer care because I don't always like to deal with their rubbish most of the time. So I try as much as I can to do my things that will not get me to use their customer service.

Back