PayPal Free Money

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
For the third time my sister received free money from PayPal.

Months ago, she got 2 $5 free PayPal money sent of course by PayPal.

Today, when she checked her mail, she got another cash. This time it is $3.

Have you received any amount from PayPal for free?

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_192327.jpg
    IMG_20221202_192327.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 8

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I've been using PayPal for years, but I've never gotten a free gift from PayPal, I've never even heard of PayPal giving cash prizes to its users, and I also tried searching the internet but couldn't find it. Maybe your sister works online like at RIF or other forums paid via PayPal.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
I've been using PayPal for years, but I've never gotten a free gift from PayPal, I've never even heard of PayPal giving cash prizes to its users, and I also tried searching the internet but couldn't find it. Maybe your sister works online like at RIF or other forums paid via PayPal.
Me neither. I think it is for those who signed up and never used it. My sister created an account for Humanatic but was not accepted so she was not able to use her PayPal.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I am so happy for your sister. Very good news. I have not received any amount from PayPal for free. Hope all of us receive a gift from PayPal. :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.703

Wow she's lucky. I never had received a single penny from PayPal. Why was she gifted by PayPal?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
No, I have never received any money from PayPal. Congrats to your sister, she may be enjoying it.
I will ask her to send it to me. Lol. She is not expecting it so it's mine now. Haha.
Post automatically merged:

Wow she's lucky. I never had received a single penny from PayPal. Why was she gifted by PayPal?
Maybe PayPal want her go back and use PayPal. But she isn't hired on Humanatic.
Post automatically merged:

I am so happy for your sister. Very good news. I have not received any amount from PayPal for free. Hope all of us receive a gift from PayPal. :)
I am happy as well because I am asking her to send it to me and will pay her the equivalent just so I can transfer my Paypal balance.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.370
I remembered this. I got free $5 from PayPal. But then, it is better if they will not reduce the money when receiving, sending, or transferring money virtual.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
Lol I mean I don't think PayPal is so generous and they are known to be stubborn and not competitive and don't care for customers
Lol. They are not generous? Maybe they are only returning money to people because they already earned much with the fees they collected from us, users.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.000

I'm just knowing about this but it good since it is free money. Any clue why she is getting it free?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
That's a good move by Pay Pal. Though I have not heard of anyone getting free money from Pay Pal here.
Maybe they are not inactive. A friend also told me that he received $5 twice from PayPal. He was active on Bubblews before but never joined any site after. So his PayPal became inactive.

Back