Payup. video Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Payup.video is a earning site where members can make money by just watching videos (Youtube) and members can use any device. Members will receive rewards according to the duration of the video and member account level which is set based on USD. They claim that many videos are available to watch, thus enabling members to earn big rewards. The minimum withdrawal is $ 0.50, while the available payment methods are Advcash, Payeer and TRX (tron).

Review Site
Payup.video was registered on April 14, 2023, so this site is still very new, which is not even a month old, and out there is distrust by its users and also many negative opinions. What do you think?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Thank you sis for sharing but sad, I do not have any of those payment methods you mentioned. I am hoping there will be Paypal soon. Have you already received a payout or have just started? Perhaps felt discouraged to join because of the disgusting feedback.

Last edited:

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Have you tried the site or do you have proof of payment? The proposal is interesting, but given that there are other sites of this nature, such as aviso.bz, where you can watch YouTube videos and they pay you in BTC or rubles with automatic withdrawal, it may simply not be so interesting.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Maybe you haven't finished reading my thread, there are lots of negative opinions or user complaints out there, that's why I didn't join, because it's just a waste of time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Maybe you haven't finished reading my thread, there are lots of negative opinions or user complaints out there, that's why I didn't join, because it's just a waste of time.
Yes, I did read it but you didn't make it clear if you had joined or not, but now I know, if opinions change and the site becomes legitimate, it might be worth joining, but well, we'll see.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you took the right step. I don't think there will be anyone who will be interested in working on a site that has too much complaint. No one will love to do that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
From previous experience, i have never come across any legit site that pays for watching videos. But in terms of payment it would make more sense to work in a site that you can more than you spend on watching these videos.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From previous experience, i have never come across any legit site that pays for watching videos. But in terms of payment it would make more sense to work in a site that you can more than you spend on watching these videos.
There are some of them that will be legit bit I have never tried to work on a website that pays you for watching videos. I will rather type because I am used to it

Back