Peer to peer market for buying and selling

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Peer To peer marketplace is a platform where registered users buy and sell. On these platforms you buy from another user and sell to another. Some examples of peer to peer platforms are ebay, etsy, etc. This is the best online business model because you just have to create a platform that buyers and sellers will be using. You do not have to create your own products to sell.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
That's a good idea but I haven't ventured on that. I may try it someday. It's good to try to experience on how it works. It's so interesting. I always see it on the web.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
Peer To peer marketplace is a platform where registered users buy and sell. On these platforms you buy from another user and sell to another. Some examples of peer to peer platforms are ebay, etsy, etc. This is the best online business model because you just have to create a platform that buyers and sellers will be using. You do not have to create your own products to sell.
This is however a very great business model whereby the market is found in between the users. The kind of products being traded here are mostly some digital products for sure.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is however a very great business model whereby the market is found in between the users. The kind of products being traded here are mostly some digital products for sure.
Not just digital product, you can also sell physical products through peer to peer market. You can check ebay or even facebook marketplace to see what kind of products people are selling.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
Not just digital product, you can also sell physical products through peer to peer market. You can check ebay or even facebook marketplace to see what kind of products people are selling.
For me l can say that that kind of business is majorly being affected by the shipping logistics that is found by the nature of the business model for the truth of the matter.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You do not have to directly ship product, there are a lot of business methods where you do not have to do shipping, there are companies that handle shipping, they even send products from the manufacturer directly to the buyer.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.401
Raw Dex
$0.181
The most popular peer to peer market in my own country is called Jiji. It is a place where you can buy anything peer to peer. But you have to be careful with these kinds of platforms and the users.

Back