PEPE Coin

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
PEPE, a frog-based cartoon character from popular culture, has now been branded as PEPE coin. It is not known whether the creators are trying to fish in the muddy waters or it is a legit coin but the coin is listed on OKX and Binance. The coin is gaining a lot of interest. Have you heard of the PEPE coin? Have you invested in PEPE?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PEPE, a frog-based cartoon character from popular culture, has now been branded as PEPE coin. It is not known whether the creators are trying to fish in the muddy waters or it is a legit coin but the coin is listed on OKX and Binance. The coin is gaining a lot of interest. Have you heard of the PEPE coin? Have you invested in PEPE?
I would advise you to be very sceptical of this type of cryptocurrency project because it would be a scam.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
PEPE token is currently trending in the crypto world, even though the PEPE token is only two months old, it has attracted a lot of crypto enthusiasts. It is feared that the PEPE token is very volatile as a game of whales, and only has temporary popularity, so it will be very detrimental to retail investors.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I think Pepe would be the Doge of the next bull run. No bag holders, no rationale behind it, but people will make crazy money off it, while some will keep thinking it's just stupid.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
pepecoin has already been exploited by the whales or you don't realize that these movements are unreal, retail investors will be trapped after entering the coin in FOMO and whales will only pump coins when there are no retail investors invested

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saw the news about it even when it was you to be airdropped bit was not eligible for the airdrop which made me just forget about it.
Though the token has been gaining a lot of grounds as to the price pumping up during the bull run but still not up to a dollar in it's price value yet but would get there if care is not taken.

Back