Permissions in a business center

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
What are the permissions in a business center that you know near you? It is very important to know so that you can advise your relatives or friends who may like to apply to a particular business that has many dos and don'ts. They might be in a culture shock once got employment abroad like in Japan. My friend in Japan got hired as a factory worker and was so shocked when they read the memo sent to them stating that they could only use the toilet once in the morning and once in the afternoon so only two permissions were granted for all workers. My friend was so terrified because she used to go to the toilet many times in the morning and afternoon so I suggested to her to drink water only 2 glasses in the morning to avoid successive use of the toilet, or she may quit. In my workplace, we are allowed to use the comfort room without limit. What about in your workplace?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Since am working from home and running my own personal business, the only rules I follow is that always make sure you book your jobs on time cause I don't accept emergency work. Then also ensure you pay before collecting your job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
There is no problem if the mood of our work is at home as a WFH individual. The problem in Japan is its employees are allotted only one hour each in the morning and afternoon, for the use of the toilet.

Back