Pet issues šŸ•

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
I've been having some issues with my dog lately, she has been too aggressive and I can't just figure out what's wrong with her. Who else has been having similar issues??
I am sorry to hear that. I also have pets ,cats, and I noticed the same thing. Maybe a vet could explain to us what the problem is.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.836
I have also a dog but unfortunately it was hit by a car early in the morning yesterday and I felt very bad about it. I wish I could get the person responsible for the loss of my favorite pet to get some justice for her loss

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
I am sorry to hear that. I also have pets ,cats, and I noticed the same thing. Maybe a vet could explain to us what the problem is.
I've also thought about taking her to a vet . maybe I should just do that ASAPšŸ˜Ŗ
Post automatically merged:

I have also a dog but unfortunately it was hit by a car early in the morning yesterday and I felt very bad about it. I wish I could get the person responsible for the loss of my favorite pet to get some justice for her loss
Oh sorry for the loss,I understand how it feel to loose a favourite pet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
I am so sorry to hear about it. I know that it really hurts. I had the same bad experience some years ago.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
I don't really know much about dogs. I love pets but figuring them out is my short coming. Maybe take him to the vet to check if everything else is fine

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
I don't really know much about dogs. I love pets but figuring them out is my short coming. Maybe take him to the vet to check if everything else is fine
I do take my time taking note of every changes in my pets.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.247
I've been having some issues with my dog lately, she has been too aggressive and I can't just figure out what's wrong with her. Who else has been having similar issues??
I understand that's why I'm not into much to the pets esp the dog when they bark it's annoys me too much. I don't like too much loud noise.
Maybe your pet has something problem with her body or she feels irritate.

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
I understand that's why I'm not into much to the pets esp the dog when they bark it's annoys me too much. I don't like too much loud noise.
Maybe your pet has something problem with her body or she feels irritate.
I don't have issues with her loud bark since she won't do that around me. I've gotten to know she is on her heat period šŸ‘

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Well I don't have dogs here in the UK but used to back home in the Philippines.

Reason for aggression could be pain has he been sick or injured?

Another reason could be lack of activity. Have you been walking your dog regularly?

Mikky

Jul 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$7.312
Well I don't have dogs here in the UK but used to back home in the Philippines.

Reason for aggression could be pain has he been sick or injured?

Another reason could be lack of activity. Have you been walking your dog regularly?
No, although sometime in a week.
But was confirmed that she was in her heat period .

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I remeber I just really wished for a dog when I was little when I finally got one that dog was pain he peed everywhere and pooped it was a true nightmare

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Different pet shows different issues as I Used to have domestic parrot after sometime it started shouting and shouting and finally I let him fly.

Back