Photocopy machines retain a copy of all documents

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
Most of the photocopy machines installed, keep a copy of all the documents which are copied. So the machine owner can misuse the information in the documents which were photocopied. Are most people aware of this feature?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most of the photocopy machines installed, keep a copy of all the documents which are copied. So the machine owner can misuse the information in the documents which were photocopied. Are most people aware of this feature?
I am not aware of this feature. This is the first time I hear about it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
During my university days, there is a case that an employee of this business sold some exams to the students. Someone spieled the issue and all the exams were stopped.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's a crime in case a copier center retains copies that are important. They might be banned to operate a photocopying business if they will be caught doing malicious or fraudulent activities m

Back