Planning out Content Creation, for being Paid to Post

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Do you plan out the content you use, when you are on a site you are being paid to post on? If so, how do you plan out that content?

With me, if I don't quite know what to post on a site, and I am having issues with creating content relating to the areas of a forum, I will generally look up the subject on Google, and see if I recognize anything. If I recognize something, I will then base my posting around what I recognize.

For stuff that I know I wouldn't have issues with, I have short, generalized question and answer content, that I can then rewrite and expand to create content with.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Same here, most times i also make research on googles concerning the topics i want to write about. There are times i get ideas from topics others have written about before.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, most times i also make research on googles concerning the topics i want to write about. There are times i get ideas from topics others have written about before.
Make a research on Google sometimes is necessary because you may not have the knowledge on all the topics to write about.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I want to make threads, the ideas rush in. I also find inspiration for threads from my own immediate environment. Everything is a potential content for me.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to posting on any forums including pay-to-post forums, I tend to brainstorm ideas for things I could discuss and write about and then I will research these things and find out as much information as I can so that I can write about it in a high-quality and informative way.

Sometimes ideas come to me easily but other times, they don't and that can be frustrating.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We can easily find ideas for creating content, especially when the mind and body are fresh, without planning, sometimes just reading other members' comments, I can find ideas to write, especially in certain sections or areas that I understand.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
We can easily find ideas for creating content, especially when the mind and body are fresh, without planning, sometimes just reading other members' comments, I can find ideas to write, especially in certain sections or areas that I understand.
I get ideas very early in the morning because that is when the brain is fresh and you'll be able to come up with new ideas.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Someone can get an idea at any time, even though there are many differences but there are also many similarities, especially when the state of mind is fresh, maybe we also need to read a lot so that we will gain knowledge and get new ideas.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really sit down to plan contents for paid to post forums. I just think about it as I want to make the contents and it comes.

Back