Complete Stranger
Oct 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Earn money with GPT

What is Monetars?

Monetars.com was founded in 2022 and is a money making website. You can earn money by playing games, completing surveys, completing tasks
or singing ups.

Monetars.com has its focus on high rewards, instant payouts, clean design, fast and good support and exclusive partnerships.

On Monetars you have a variety of payout methods, including PayPal, VISA (Virtual Card) and vouchers like Amazon, Steam, Google Play, Netflix, Spotify, Zalando,
XBOX and Media Markt.

Cryptocurrencies are planned and will be integrated soon.

Monetars connects and that's why there is also a chat function to get in touch with each other. There is also a Discord channel where all the info and news appear.
Monetars is also active on social media. On Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and in the Discord channel, they post daily coupon codes that will give you free coins.

Key data for Monetars:
- Instant payout from $5.00
- Daily Leaderboard
- Monthly Leaderboard
- High payout rate on offer walls
- Good Trustpilot ratings
- 1000 Coins = 1,00$
- Support 24/7

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is an amazing advertisement thread. I will be signing up for this later today to give it a go. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

P.S. If you were to try paid advertising here on RIF, I believe you would reach your registration goals fairly quickly. Most of everyone is here for money, and your website offers that ability!

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
That is an awesome website, newly born , hoping no changes along the way. I am not sold out with surveys. I hate surveys. I am always a victim of non-payment.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's great but you didn't state the payrate for each completed task. can you elaborate a bit on this?
Tasks vary. It's an offer wall website, therefore everything is going to credit differently. I've seen some on there listed from $1 all the way up to almost $30 depending on each task.

Back