Popular Online Forums

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
There are most popular online forums the following are: 1. Reddit 2. Quora 3. Craigslist 4. Gamespot 5. IGN Boards 6. Stack Overflow 7. Something Awful. May I know if you have joined any of these popular online forums? I was once active on Reddit when I wrote blogs in BlogJob, but after the site shut down for good, I was inactive on Reddit. I may find out if I could still come back after years of absence. Which one among the forum sites mentioned here you are a member?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I only joined two forum sites out of the four you mentioned above, namely Reddit and Quora, on Reddit I haven't been active for a long time but on Quora, I'm still active and every day answering questions and asking questions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have joined quora but I felt issues with Reddit and not even aware of others so it tells me you are so aware of all these forums, well done

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Quora from the list you mentioned here but there too I just read the posts and never wrote a post there. I like the site as I read some very good posts and questions there.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From all you have mentioned above I have only joined Quota even that I have never posted in there rather I only go there to search peoples opinion about a certain topic. I know a little about reddit which was why i didn't joined, for the rest I am getting to know about them for the first time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are most popular online forums the following are: 1. Reddit 2. Quora 3. Craigslist 4. Gamespot 5. IGN Boards 6. Stack Overflow 7. Something Awful. May I know if you have joined any of these popular online forums? I was once active on Reddit when I wrote blogs in BlogJob, but after the site shut down for good, I was inactive on Reddit. I may find out if I could still come back after years of absence. Which one among the forum sites mentioned here you are a member?
I use Quora a lot. If I have any problem online, I always check Quora to know people's experience

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
From all you have mentioned above I have only joined Quota even that I have never posted in there rather I only go there to search peoples opinion about a certain topic. I know a little about reddit which was why i didn't joined, for the rest I am getting to know about them for the first time.
I joined Reddit and submitted blogs, but noticed the earnings are very small despite blog longer, so I quit. Why should I suffer for their own benefit? They always messaged me o submit blogs, but I ignored them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Reddit and submitted blogs, but noticed the earnings are very small despite blog longer, so I quit. Why should I suffer for their own benefit? They always messaged me o submit blogs, but I ignored them.
I cannot join a platform that will pay me very low because I am spending my time to write anything I want to write on each platforms so if I spend my time to write something on a platform that will pay me very low it means that I won't earn a lot of money on that day

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
I cannot join a platform that will pay me very low because I am spending my time to write anything I want to write on each platforms so if I spend my time to write something on a platform that will pay me very low it means that I won't earn a lot of money on that day
That is practically right, why spend time when the return is almost nothing? I better sleep.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I'm not on any for now. Are there all paying forums? Which do you recommend for me for high Pay?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
Some sites do not care about the welfare of their workers and they don't want to know if the earning is enough for workers or not
You are so right, like @cherry123 she was not paid of her $30 in earned. Cash and @Shavkat was not also paid $30 in the same site. I also experienced before those sites that shut down leaving members unpaid. The feeling was so bad. There should be explanation.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
One thing for sure is to know why you are joining that forum,mostyly we use the forums either to earn money from or indirectly by promoting enagement on what you want to promote.I have not built presence very much on that aspect and a matter of fact on some platforms like Quora,Reddit and medium.I would love to but not just had the luxury.But i am mostly in paid to post forums and currently rank BMF and the greatest of all times based on various niches you have there.If ypu follow the rules the admin there is so awesome and undertsanding.I have made money on that forum and it has been a great ride more especiually the two years that i was down financially.

Last edited:
Back