Popular Online Forums

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Can you please tell me how many posts you make per day on mylot? I would love to know
As many as you can no limit, however, the earning is based from the interactions of the members, so better one post but interesting people like to interact. It's how you will earn in Mylot.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
As many as you can no limit, however, the earning is based from the interactions of the members, so better one post but interesting people like to interact. It's how you will earn in Mylot.
It is true that there is no there is no limit because people say that making money there is very slow

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It is true that there is no there is no limit because people say that making money there is very slow
That is right, in fact, I seldom reached the threshold. I mostly reached every two months but only 5 dollars. I better be busy on a forum site because the pay is crystal clear.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
These are very popular I only use quara to read some stories and share my exspierence reddit is also great I check it sometimes it has funny memes I'm not active on these but it is still fun

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
These are very popular I only use quara to read some stories and share my exspierence reddit is also great I check it sometimes it has funny memes I'm not active on these but it is still fun
Quora and Reddit are the most popular forums, I also have accounts on both, I used to be active but now it's not active, because there are no rewards, but is it possible to make money on Reddit and Quora, how about you?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I was a member and active in these forums in the past, but now I only work in forums that pay users. Why should I waste my time? I am currently in RIF and FC

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yes though they are a lot of forums that are really popular but a lot of them are non paying you would need to do more of the paying sites to earn.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Yes though they are a lot of forums that are really popular but a lot of them are non paying you would need to do more of the paying sites to earn.
That's right mate there are many existing forums that do not pay people. They're operating just for fun and to be part of a big community composing of different nationalities like OT, OTz, AJ, Crickets and more. I'm a member of 4 forum sites that do not pay. It's just for fun hehe.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah I like Quora too I think I have even registered on the forum but the thing is that it is not paying so a lot of people wouldn't be active

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
The only way you can make money from those kind of forums is to promote your service or product. They already have a lot of membership and there is no way they can start paying for posting.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It is truly fun but I do not like the website because they are not paying users. I think they only paid users with high responses or high views on their posts

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I am a member of Reddit and Quora, but I am not active in them right now. I just visit them from time to time. Whenever I make searches on Google, I am directed to either Quora or Reddit. In fact that is how I got to know of these two forums.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
When I joined Quora I was not expecting to earn from the site. I joined over there so that I can learn some information that I wanted to know for that time. However I am not sure whether the site pay it's users.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
The popular forums I know don't pay you can only make money from those forums by promoting your service or product. Their membership is high already so no payment from them

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
From what you mentioned above, I only have an account on Quora. But there I was just a silent reader, doing nothing but reading. Don't know why it's interesting to read there, even though I didn't make any money from it. LOL

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.055
I have an Italian colleague that was so lucky to receive a proposal from Quora's staff: to get paid depending how valuable the questions she posted. And she was able to earn discreetly from Quora! I'm a member too, of both Quora and Reddit, using them to get informed. When I need answers I find nowhere else, here are Reddit and Quora. And Reddit is very good about technology, while I mostly make use of Quora to get inspired for my creative writing job (luckily, there is a lot about culture, society, finances and money to get inspired).

Back